Thread: 8 week old orphans Colusa Rehaber?

Default 8 week old orphans Colusa Rehaber?

Mom got run over last night. Anyone in the Colusa County area that can care for them? There are three, but one escaped and I am going to go look for it now. The other two are together in a carrier half on a heating pad and I do have the correct formula to get them by. Hope someone can help. They appear strong and healthy although very scared at the moment.

Default Re: 8 week old orphans Colusa Rehaber?

If anyone ever needs a rehabber in the Colusa County, CA area, shoot me a PM. My dear husband, after helping me get these babies from their nest (no easy feat), got on the phone and found a great place for the two sweet, adorable little girls.

I guess I posted this in the wrong place to get a reply, but I want to be sure that if anyone else in my general vicinity searches this forum for a rehabber, they will find this thread and I will reply.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Snowy; 04-24-2017 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Sorry for the double pics, can't delete it.

3. 4 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Snowy:

lukaslolamaus (04-25-2017), Mel1959 (04-25-2017), Nancy in New York (04-25-2017), SammysMom (04-25-2017)

Is it a facility on your county? That's great and they are so cute that you never nred to apologize for multiple pics! Thank you for helping them!
    Squirrels, squirrels and more squirrels....
    Prayers for the people who make this a better world...
    savesquirrels@sbcglobal.net

5. 3 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to SammysMom:

lukaslolamaus (04-25-2017), Mel1959 (04-25-2017), Nancy in New York (04-25-2017)

They are beautiful -- poor mamma did a good job raising them. Thank you for helping them now!

Admins let's take note that Colusa County is in northern CA, north of Sacramento. Snowy if you'd private message me the name of the rehabber we can keep it on file for the next baby squirrel in need.
    Island Rehabber
    NY State Licensed
    Wildlife Rehabilitator

"Ancora Imparo" (I am still learning)
    Michelangelo

If you can't afford the vet,
    You can't afford a pet.
    NEGLECT IS ABUSE.

"Better one day in the trees, than a lifetime in a cage."

'...and the greatest of these, is Love. '

7. 3 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to island rehabber:

lukaslolamaus (04-25-2017), Mel1959 (04-25-2017), SquirrelLady2 (04-26-2017)

The rehabber is in a neighboring county (Butte) about an hour and a half from my location. I have PM'd their contact information to Island Rehabber to keep on file.

I continue to try to lure the other little one out from hiding. He is in thick two foot deep grass/weeds amongst numerous large downed oak trees. Los of hiding places. I'm hoping he is as good as escaping predators as he was escaping us! He's a quick little dude.

9. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Snowy from:

Mel1959 (04-25-2017)