Thread: What's going on?

Default What's going on?

Hello squirrel board. Recently our baby has been acting funny she changed where she sleeps she has burrowed 2 new homes and is being anti-social I don't know what to do

Default Re: What's going on?

Hi Andrew

to TheSquirrelBoard

Could you give is a little history on your baby? Age? How long you've had her?
    Diet? That will give us a place to start.

3. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to HRT4SQRLS:

Andrew (04-19-2017), Mel1959 (04-18-2017)

She's about 8 months almost 9 we got her when she was really small maybe 3-5 weeks she fell out of a tree we feed her rodent blocks squirrel friendly veggies n fruit small piece of brick cheese every day nuts occasionally and lots of water she is never caged she roams free in our bedroom but lately me and the wife have not been sleeping in the room due to her waking us up grooming us so we have been sleeping in the living room but still spend time with her we work a lot so some days she does not get so much time but time with us. We're thinking she is feeling neglected maybe

5. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Andrew from:

cava (04-20-2017)

Hi Andrew, do you plan to release her? It really sounds like it's time. She may be going into heat or may need more interaction than two humans a before and after work. I'll bet she's a bit lonely.