Thread: Need help finding rehabber who will support non releasable squirrels to be cared for

Threaded View

Default Re: Need help finding rehabber who will support non releasable squirrels to be cared

Update on Ms. Diggie. It was sunny and nice most of the day till just a bit ago. At that time I saw a squirrel running along the wall away from the corner where I put the food and water. Not sure it was Diggie or not, as I couldn't see much save the tail was flopping side to side as if the squirrel was working hard to keep it's balance, which would be the case with Diggie in her present condition, yet no other squirrel was chasing. After a bit I went out again; the wind had begun to pick up and the storm clouds were coming in, and who on the wire is crossing but Diggie, or one who looks like her and moves like her. In the tree there are two squirrels one chasing the other. If it is her, she has turned the corner on whatever had her down. I sure hope so, I wasn't ready to say goodbye.

I will update to confirm it is her when I see her close up. Thanks for all the fuzzy good wishes folks!

2. 5 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Diggie's Friend:

cava (04-18-2017), Lighten-Up (04-18-2017), Mel1959 (04-18-2017), Nancy in New York (04-18-2017), Rexie (04-18-2017)