Thread: 9 months eatting habit changing

Default 9 months eatting habit changing

Lilo is giving me grief for the first time in a long while. its been about 2 months almost since she has refused formula. her eatting has slowed down quite a bit. she has lost weight and isnt pudgie at all anymore.
    ive checked her teeth and they appear fine. she leaves quite a bit of food leftover daily. i did notice she eats all her leafy veggies but rarely her block or fruits or solid veggies. im worried about her calcium intake. i have resorted to splitting her peas and coating them with henrys vitamins but dont think that even is enough. wondering what calcium powder to buy and how much for daily dose. i offer tums but she doesnt eat it all and i sometimes find crumbs of them so not surr how much she is consuming

Default Re: 9 months eatting habit changing

Pick up a deer antler at PetSmart. My little girl eats one 6 inch antler every other week. It's a good way to make sure our angels get calcium and keep there teeth short.

3. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Andre from:

cava (04-16-2017)

Please be sure there isn't an issue with her teeth being too long or misaligned. That she has no sores in her mouth, since she's not eating the hard foods. She doesn't have a runny nose or watery eyes, does she?

You can order calcium powder from Henry's Pets or get it at the pet store or health food store. You just want to be sure it also doesn't contain vitamin D. There is also a liquid form (calcium glubionate syrup) that is sweet and my squirrel takes it right down. It comes from the vet, but I'm certain you could order it online.

Good luck.

5. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Mel1959 from:

cava (04-16-2017)

thank you. ive given her deer antlers..she chews them but not enough since there is still a lot of them. her teeth an mouth seem fine, she has no issues with chewing her toys or the random nut in shell. and she chews her branches quite often. i flund a childrens calcium vitamin she does like.but ill have to re check lable when i am home about the vitamin d