Thread: Intro

garlicguy Guest

Default Intro

Greetings to all. I am Richard and I'm going by the handle "garlicguy." I've always thought squirrels were very cute (like with any other species,babies especially). My wife is crazy about them. Last week we found a two-month-old baby and I front yard. We did not notice at the time that she was injured. I could not tell.

We contacted a few local veterinarians. They gave us a list of telephone numbers for rescuers. That's where we met chickenlegs. She invited us to join the forum . We are the foster parents for a precious little girl you guys have come to know as Annabel.

Just as soon as my wife and I can learn to navigate the site ... we will check out the nursery to see her ... Great to be here and thanks again miss chickenlegs

2. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to garlicguy:

stepnstone (06-23-2019), TubeDriver (04-07-2017)

Default Re: Intro

Quote Originally Posted by garlicguy View Post
    Greetings to all. I am Richard and I'm going by the handle "garlicguy." I've always thought squirrels were very cute (like with any other species,babies especially). My wife is crazy about them. Last week we found a two-month-old baby and I front yard. We did not notice at the time that she was injured. I could not tell.

We contacted a few local veterinarians. They gave us a list of telephone numbers for rescuers. That's where we met chickenlegs. She invited us to join the forum . We are the foster parents for a precious little girl you guys have come to know as Annabel.

Just as soon as my wife and I can learn to navigate the site ... we will check out the nursery to see her ... Great to be here and thanks again miss chickenlegs
    Welcome to TSB.
    I'm so glad you found chickenlegs for your little Annabell.
    She couldn't be in better, more loving hands.
    Thank you for helping her.
    Here's her thread!
    https://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/...56889-Annabell

4. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Nancy in New York:

Chickenlegs (04-07-2017), Mel1959 (04-07-2017)

Milo's Mom is offline Permitted Pennsylvania Wildlife Rehabilitator

Hi garlicguy & wife!

Welcome to TSB and thank you for getting help for precious little Annabell. Your little girl landed in an angels arms.

Tonight at 8pm we are having a little "ceremony" for Miss Annabell. The purpose of this ceremony (we call it a Cookiemonie) is for all of us, at the same time, to think of Annabell and send her many positive thoughts and healing energies. The humans eat cookies or candy or an adult beverage and all the squirrels get a treat (almost all treats are called cookie)...some use teddy grahams, some use a nut piece, some use a piece of their favorite food or a piece of healthy food. There is power in numbers and power in pozitivitiez....

We hope that you and your wife are able to join us tonight, at 8, as we all send pozitivitiez to Miss Annabell.

Here is a link to the Cookiemonie thread. https://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/...ht=cookiemonie

Top-quality custom cage gear, accessories, blankets, & toys.
    Boutique items are fun, unique, and anything but ordinary.

TSB thread: Auntie MM's Custom Boutique Website: https://auntiemmscb.square.site/ Facebook: Auntie MM's Facebook Page

Welcome to the the TSB!
    See my wild squirrel adventures in the thread "Squirtle's yard!":
    https://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/...quirtle-s-Yard!

Loving dad to Sir Max, 2017-2018. There is no foot so small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.

"Once in a while you get shown the light, In the strangest of places if you look at it right."
    -Grateful Dead

Pinkie Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Chickenlegs View Post
    Hey Richard! I'm so glad you're HERE!
    Hello Chickenlegs, I am a friend of Scott and am hoping you can call me. I'm at work (703-227-9038) and need to discuss something important with you concerning Scott and his white albino squirrel Pinkie. Thank you, Laurie

Hi Laurie. I was out most of the day but left a message with my phone number on your work voice mail. We’re not in Iowa yet so maybe I can help even if it’s short term.

Quote Originally Posted by garlicguy View Post

Welcome!! This is a perfect place for new squirrel parents.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.