Hi everyone! I've enjoyed this forum for the past couple years now and have learned ALOT from all of you squirrel parents. I've had my gray special needs squirrel for almost two years now and don't think he will ever be fit for release. I've also raised and released several others due to bad storms in my area (raising another now) and am determined to make the perfect balanced diet squirrel block. It's very difficult in my very small town to make special trips 1.5 hours away to get what I need and usually have to order everything in. I've been using the Henry's blocks this whole time which is getting expensive for me. I know many people base it off of a rat diet and any recipes I've made my picky squirrel won't eat. I thought about making fruity blocks, nutty blocks, and veggie blocks with daily value for vitamins and calcium. Do you think the daily value from oxbow rat block would be realistic to go by or should I add more calcium? They're all about the same in value from what I've come across. Any ideas?