Thread: Tampa Area Release Site & Squirrel Rescue

Default Tampa Area Release Site & Squirrel Rescue

Just an update to let everyone know we have the perfect release spot for anyone that needs it, I know we had a hard time finding a release area for ours before we moved here! And we also raise babies if needed. We are located in Zephyrhills, N of Tampa, but happy to meet folks anywhere in the area that need help!

2. Serious fuzzy thank you's to smccollo from:

Mel1959 (03-21-2017)

Default Re: Tampa Area Release Site & Squirrel Rescue

Quote Originally Posted by smccollo View Post
    Just an update to let everyone know we have the perfect release spot for anyone that needs it, I know we had a hard time finding a release area for ours before we moved here! And we also raise babies if needed. We are located in Zephyrhills, N of Tampa, but happy to meet folks anywhere in the area that need help!

Welcome to Florida and the West Florida crew here are happy to have you join the team.
    We are in Tampa.
    We have an active group over here and many times were all drowning in fuzz butts so you'll have no shortage of babies to help raise my friend! Careful what you wish for!
    Proud Squaddy to Pee Wee Squirrel, Lebron, Marino, Griese, Csonka, Patty, Sneezy, Grumpy, Shortcake, Trixie, Stinky, Hooty, Chewey, Bucky,Peyton, Dash, Braveheart, Thelma & Louise, Plumpkin & Spice, Nemo & Dori, the three little bears Smoky, Yogi and Booboo.

4. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Coralreefer from:

Mel1959 (03-21-2017)

Default Re: Tampa Area Release Site & Squirrel Rescue

Thank you smccollo. We can never have too many release sites. Sometimes suitable release sites are a limiting factor for rehabbers.