Thread: chucking and barking

Default chucking and barking

another milestone..Lilo was barking and made chuck sound for the first time.. i felt like all fuzzy about it..like i did when my kids spoke their first words.she has not been vocal at all up until now....my son was out in the garage doing some grinding with some metal..it could be heard upstairs..
    so just to clarify.. i am her only "associate" so this would mean she is warning me...not angry with me ?
    and while im here, she makes a noise, only when i am giving her scratchies and cuddles..i assume its purring,( she looks quite content and eyes closed) sounds like a congested nose.it stops as soon as i stop scratching

2. 3 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Eejay:

KarmaKay (02-04-2017), Scott (02-05-2017)

Default Re: chucking and barking

I remember being told with my squirrel Pinky, that one day they just discover their voice. She made all kinds of different sounds that day. It could of course be a warning and not a bad idea to heed it. My guess is it only lasted several minutes. I'm glad you have the purring content Lilo back again. If it happens again, see if you can video and audio tape it.

4. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Scott from:

Eejay (02-04-2017)

Not sure why .. maybe coincidence, maybe Karma ... but today Pinkie talked again .. it's been 2 months ..

this is what she said Eejay ..

https://youtu.be/8oLb4BKtJJk

6. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Scott:

Eejay (02-05-2017), island rehabber (02-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Not sure why .. maybe coincidence, maybe Karma ... but today Pinkie talked again .. it's been 2 months ..

this is what she said Eejay ..

https://youtu.be/8oLb4BKtJJk
    same thing Lilo was saying to me.lol.along with a few little "rolling r's sound

8. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Eejay from:

Scott (02-06-2017)