Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: please help, poop is brownish yellow

Default Re: please help, poop is brownish yellow

Quote Originally Posted by pappy1264 View Post
    Just sent you a pm, Alden can give you some, she is in Denton.
    on it... thank you.
    got wiggle butt on january 30, 2017.i think he is about 7-10 days old. he was dehydrated on the 2 day and gave him rehydration fluids for 12 hours every 30 mins.he perked up and started to eat.so now he is doing ok.except for on the 4 day i rubbed him to poop for 20 mins and finally he had a healthy poop which was yellow firm.his next poop was yellowish brown.i think more brown.the last water feeding i gave him was 2 feedings ago.gonna give him water feedings once in the morning and once at night.then continue formula (the esbalic dog formula with probiotics) every 2 hours all day and through the night.i have never done this before. i need all the advice!i want him so bad to make it so i get reunite him to the outside world.

2. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to wigglebutt:

Nancy in New York (02-17-2017), SammysMom (02-17-2017)

valkyriemome Guest

Waiting for your call! It really is 224, not 214! That wasn't a typo.

4. Serious fuzzy thank you's to valkyriemome from:

Nancy in New York (02-17-2017)

Please check your pm'sl, Alden is waiting for you to call her.
    President--Meemor Anonymous,
    Mary...
    MISS YOU NUT, LOVE YOU FOREVER.
    BEAN, NOW IN HEAVEN BUT FOREVER IN MY HEART,
    I AM A BETTER PERSON FOR HAVING LOVED YOU.
    BUDDY...YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND AND I WILL MISS YOU FOREVER.
    PEANUT...YOU CHANGED ME FOREVER..AND TOOK MY HEART WHEN YOU LEFT.
    I WILL MISS YOU FOREVER AND A DAY.

6. Serious fuzzy thank you's to pappy1264 from:

Ok, Alden told me that you just left. Be aware, the fv takes longer to digest, so you will want to feed ever 3 hours with mixing it with the Esbilac. Also start out 25/75 (FV/Esbilac) and feed that for 3 days, then move to the 50/50 and stay with that. When you get to the 50/50, you may even be able to go to 3.5 hours, but you will have to see how he is doing. And Alden told me she is 'baby sitting' on Tuesday for you, that is wonderful!
    Mary...

8. Serious fuzzy thank you's to pappy1264 from:

SammysMom (02-17-2017)

oh my gosh. you guys have so much love. thank you all so much. alden is the freakin best!!!!!

i will let you guys know how he is doing a little later. so much support here and you guys have some awesome connections!! this day turned out to be a good one. ill see you tuesday alden...ill text you tuesday morning around 8. thank you!!!!!
    got wiggle butt on january 30, 2017.i think he is about 7-10 days old. he was dehydrated on the 2 day and gave him rehydration fluids for 12 hours every 30 mins.he perked up and started to eat.so now he is doing ok.except for on the 4 day i rubbed him to poop for 20 mins and finally he had a healthy poop which was yellow firm.his next poop was yellowish brown.i think more brown.the last water feeding i gave him was 2 feedings ago.gonna give him water feedings once in the morning and once at night.then continue formula (the esbalic dog formula with probiotics) every 2 hours all day and through the night.i have never done this before. i need all the advice!i want him so bad to make it so i get reunite him to the outside world.

10. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to wigglebutt:

Awesome!!
    Mary...

12. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to pappy1264:

Another wonderful outcome! Thank-you Pappy for picking up where I had to leave off! Thank-you Alden for your wonderful help!
    Squirrels, squirrels and more squirrels....
    Prayers for the people who make this a better world...
    savesquirrels@sbcglobal.net

14. Serious fuzzy thank you's to SammysMom from:

How is Wigglebutt?

Is Wiggle butt doing ok? I know she is struggling and I am praying for a positive outcome

Name:  IMG_0481.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  94.0 KBName:  IMG_0482.jpg
Size:  94.1 KB

hey you guys...i am so sorry i haven't told you how he was doing. i had surgery and it has not been fun....wigglebutt is doing great!!! he has so much hair and i think his eyes are about to open. yesterday i didnt get as much poop but found some in his blankets. just gonna keep an eye on it. the new formula is doing great. giving him half fv and esbilac. feeding him about every 5 hours now. alden has been helping me out alot. she is great. all you guys are!!!!! can't wait for him to open his eyes!!! hope you all have a beautiful day!!!!

18. 3 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to wigglebutt:

Ekorre (03-30-2017), Mel1959 (03-21-2017), stepnstone (03-15-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by wigglebutt View Post
    Name:  IMG_0481.jpg
Size:  94.1 KB

hey you guys...i am so sorry i haven't told you how he was doing. i had surgery and it has not been fun....wigglebutt is doing great!!! he has so much hair and i think his eyes are about to open. yesterday i didnt get as much poop but found some in his blankets. just gonna keep an eye on it. the new formula is doing great. giving him half fv and esbilac. feeding him about every 5 hours now. alden has been helping me out alot. she is great. all you guys are!!!!! can't wait for him to open his eyes!!! hope you all have a beautiful day!!!!
    What a great update, thanks for letting us know.
    I hope your surgery went well.

update...he opened his eyes. yay!!! so i put the protein blocks in there and bought a new cage. going to put him in the new cage when he gets a tad stronger. still pretty wobbly. still have him on half fv formula and half of the puppy formula. he is doing so good. i guess my next step is to just keep researching. yay!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

21. 3 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to wigglebutt:

Mel1959 (03-21-2017), Nancy in New York (03-21-2017), SammysMom (03-21-2017)

Name:  IMG_0489.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  66.2 KB

his eyes are open...they opened about a week ago. i gave him the protein blocks. should i be doing anything else with this little guy? he is about 131 grams. i moved him to a wire cage. thanks for your input. hope you guys are having a beautiful day.....i have been stalking the tree trimmer guys. they are going to have to tear down the branch with the squirrel nest....i am not having that. i will do what i have to do to save these guys. i need to start researching about 7 week old squirrels!! so glad he made it.

23. Serious fuzzy thank you's to wigglebutt from:

SammysMom (03-21-2017)

He is adorable!

so getting my big cage on Saturday. do i still need to give wiggle butt a heat source? any trick on getting him to eat the protein blocks? and sorry one more question...should i start with the water bottle? thanks so much you guys!!

26. Serious fuzzy thank you's to wigglebutt from:

TubeDriver (03-30-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by wigglebutt View Post
    so getting my big cage on Saturday. do i still need to give wiggle butt a heat source? any trick on getting him to eat the protein blocks? and sorry one more question...should i start with the water bottle? thanks so much you guys!!
    At this age they can maintain their own heat.
    Give him time with the block, he'll start eating on them at his own pace.
    You may want to split them in half to began with until he does start eating them.
    Don't get discouraged and add anything else, block has to be his number one source
    of food that he is eating and eating well before other foods are introduced.
    Definitely add a water source in his cage.
    Step-N-Stone
    State Licensed
    Wildlife Master Rehabilitator

28. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to stepnstone:

Mel1959 (03-30-2017), Nancy in New York (03-30-2017)

thank you so much this helps me out a lot!!!!!

Name:  IMG_0489.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  66.2 KBName:  IMG_0488.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  92.3 KBName:  IMG_0481.jpg
Views: 23
Views: 23
Size:  94.1 KBName:  IMG_0462.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  85.7 KBName:  IMG_0463.jpg
Size:  81.6 KB

just wanted to give you guys some pics....he is eating the protein blocks more. yay!!! can't wait for his new cage tomorrow! hope you all are having a beautiful day!!!

those are the wrong pics uhhg one second.

Name:  IMG_0509.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  86.8 KBName:  IMG_0512.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  88.4 KBName:  IMG_0510.jpg
Size:  127.3 KBName:  IMG_0508.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  87.0 KB

my phone is acting funny....some won't upload...but here are these!!!! i love him....he is a little chunky guy.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast