Thread: I rehab in East Texas and Houston area!

Default I rehab in East Texas and Houston area!

hello everyone! I am a experienced rehabber with empty nest syndrome. my husband and I recently lost one of our babies and would love to take on a few new babies. We live in east texas but travel to houston about once a month and will come pick up. we are in houston for thanksgiviing so if you have some now we will come get them.

Thanks everyone!

Default Re: I rehab in East Texas and Houston area!

Quote Originally Posted by officalmoose View Post
    hello everyone! I am a experienced rehabber with empty nest syndrome. my husband and I recently lost one of our babies and would love to take on a few new babies. We live in east texas but travel to houston about once a month and will come pick up. we are in houston for thanksgiviing so if you have some now we will come get them.

Thanks everyone!
    So sorry to hear about your loss.
    What happened to your little one?

Default Re: I rehab in East Texas and Houston area!

he used to "bury" his peanuts in my purse and one day he was looking for his treasure and he found a electronic cigarette bottle instead, chewed it up and died from nicotine poision. i had no idea he had gotten in there and by the time we realized he had eaten it it was too late. we both really kick ourselves for letting him get into that. he was the sweetest little guy and we loved him very much, and our dogs loved him too. he was just another member of the family and even went with us to parks or any where we took our dogs