I have had the privilege of being a squammy to two sweet flyer babies for 4 years. One was rescued as a young pup after he fell down my chimney. The other was purchased from a breeder as a companion. SO they have essentially been together since pups. Alot of my life and time have been revolved around them for the past 4 years. I designed a room in my house (squirrel proofed) just for them and they have free range of that room. They also get playtime with me every night after my 2 year old goes to bed. So they are used to LOTS of room to play and LOTS of attention.
BUT My son and I recently experienced a loss that has drastically affected our lives. We are having to sell our home and move into a rental property. And I cannot take my flyers with me. I am desperately trying to find a home for them..be it a temporary foster home or a permanent adoption.
All of this has happened so fast and this decision has devastated me. But I have until Thanksgiving to find them a home. And I am very particular about who they go to. I want to know they will receive the same love and care that they have been used to their whole lives.
I am asking for anyone who could help me find them a home. I will drive as far as 6-7 hours to deliver them to a new family. I am truely desperate. ANY help would be greatly appreciated.