Thread: Henry Block Alternatives for Canadians

Default Henry Block Alternatives for Canadians

Hello all,

I've always given my baby the Henry blocks and we love them. I'm just curious what other Canadians are giving their squirrels in stead of the Henry blocks. I'm still looking for the same healthy option as the Henry blocks. I know I can give the store brand kind but as I said I'm looking for the better option.

Note I'm only asking because the exchange rate is killing me right now.

Default Re: Henry Block Alternatives for Canadians

3. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to cava:

Diggie's Friend (11-22-2017), Eejay (10-05-2016)

I am in the same boat. I have been checking alternatives for vitamins. I havent found any that are efficient or comparable as of yet. Im planning to order the vitamins and make my own

I'm not interested in making my own (not good with stuff like that). LOL I would like to purchase some, I just don't want to be giving my baby the Oxbow and Kaytee. I do remember someone from Canada mentioning a good brand and its made here in Canada but damned if I can remember. LOL

Hopefully someone can remember.

Same here I mean Henry's stuff is awesome but shipping was as much if not a bit more than my order was to BC.
    Ive been trying to find somewhere that sells something similar but not able to find anything. =/

A bit late but I’ve been purchasing the Kaytee blocks for rats/mice at Petmarts (it was part of the block list advised on the board) Only $10 for a big bag

8. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Emssiee from:

TubeDriver (11-20-2017)

In Canada the best resource for blocks in Flowertown Chinchillas. They arelocated in Ontario and they have the Harlan Teklad line of blocks, for rats, mice and squirrels, ranging from those for sick and/or youngsters HT2018, HT2016) to adult ones(HT2014), and even a high protein one (HT2019, the one that all of my guys prefer).

Here is the link: https://www.chinchilla.ca/product.ph..._Small_Animals
    "In the midst of our lives we must find the magic that makes our souls soar."
    My darling Scooter, beloved Hami, sweet gentle Simon... YOU are the ones who brought that magic in my life. You've changed the way I see all things around me now and, because of you, I want to be a better person. This is not goodbye, my sweethearts. You be at peace, your work here on earth is done... now you are finally, truly free. Until we meet at the Bridge again, please remember that I will always love you.
    The greatness of a nation can be measured by the way it treats its animals.
    - Gandhi -