Thread: How do i post in the posts area?

Hybrid View

NickieJune Guest

Red face How do i post in the posts area?

My mother got me to register in here because she has 3 squirrels of her own. I have helped her when she would let me. We had a batch of possums that we gave to an actual wildlife rescuer. Then we had a flying squirrel that did not make it. A few months ago my mom let out 2nd batch of squirrels go. At the beginning we had 3 but Zeus died. Now we have 3 more that i begged my mother to let me take care of. I name them all Alvin ( Dwarf ) Simon ( Regular but smaller than Theo ) And Theo (Theodore) the biggest in weight and size. I just want to create a post about my babies showing a few pictures of them and telling people about my new experience. My mom says kids my age wouldn't be doing what i am. But i do have questions sometimes that i would like to post about. If i could get an answer asap that would be amazing. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Default Re: How do i post in the posts area?

Quote Originally Posted by NickieJune View Post
    My mother got me to register in here because she has 3 squirrels of her own. I have helped her when she would let me. We had a batch of possums that we gave to an actual wildlife rescuer. Then we had a flying squirrel that did not make it. A few months ago my mom let out 2nd batch of squirrels go. At the beginning we had 3 but Zeus died. Now we have 3 more that i begged my mother to let me take care of. I name them all Alvin ( Dwarf ) Simon ( Regular but smaller than Theo ) And Theo (Theodore) the biggest in weight and size. I just want to create a post about my babies showing a few pictures of them and telling people about my new experience. My mom says kids my age wouldn't be doing what i am. But i do have questions sometimes that i would like to post about. If i could get an answer asap that would be amazing. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

You post just like you did here.
    I would go up to the non life threatening area and make a title
    and then just post, exactly like you did here in this forum.

3. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Nancy in New York from:

DarkLies212 (09-20-2016)

Welcome to TSB! I can't wait to meet your little ones! Don't worry about age, I started raising squirrels when I was 11 and it's only grown since then. You can create a thread for your babies in the nursery and ask any questions there. Or if you have more pressing matters, you can post in the non life threatening or emergency section!

5. Serious fuzzy thank you's to DarkLies212 from:

Nancy in New York (09-20-2016)

NickieJune Guest

Ok thanks you guys!

test
    https://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic929_1.gif

test 2 test... ha! That's better.
    Last edited by Bravo; 12-31-2018 at 01:17 PM.
    https://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic929_1.gif

Members who have read this thread: 3