Thread: Fox Squirrel sneezing and clicking

Hybrid View

Default Re: Fox Squirrel sneezing and clicking

Thank you he has stolen my heart! He was 95g last night. He's up to 8cc every 4-5 hours but his skin seemed a bit loose today so I think I should be feeding more (slowly increasing of course) or more often? That's my gut feeling, what are your thoughts? Your babies are so precious and big! Thank you, for your reassurances, it helps me know I'm on the right track. Are we supposed to do anything about the wicked nails or they'll take care of themselves?

Default Re: Fox Squirrel sneezing and clicking

Quote Originally Posted by MissAmy View Post
    Thank you he has stolen my heart! He was 95g last night. He's up to 8cc every 4-5 hours but his skin seemed a bit loose today so I think I should be feeding more (slowly increasing of course) or more often? That's my gut feeling, what are your thoughts? Your babies are so precious and big! Thank you, for your reassurances, it helps me know I'm on the right track. Are we supposed to do anything about the wicked nails or they'll take care of themselves?
    You can always give him a little hydration with just plain water in between feedings, or you can add a touch of honey, just to sweeten it a tad.
    We leave the nails alone. I know they are like little needles, but if we trim them, and they go to climb,
    they can slip, fall and hurt themselves.
    Once he gets older, you can put in some large branches. When he crawls around on them,
    it should dull the nails some.
    Your little one has stolen my heart as well.

3. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Nancy in New York from:

MissAmy (08-23-2016)