I found a squirrel maybe 3 months old it does not seem full grown, so I am guessing on age. He can not stand up when I first got him two days ago his back legs were strong and he could jump out of my arms. And did get out of the basket I had him in. His front let seems to be paralyzed . Now today I am thinking he has no feeling in his front legs whatsoever, as he eats and drinks everything in front of him. First I was holding the food for him however he has tried to eat my fingers so now I found I can lay the food beside him and he can eat that way with a little assist. Today I had to give him a bath and he got hold of his front paw and started eating it . He started bleeding so I wrapped it up with gauze and tape. I now have him swaddled so he can not reach his front paws. His back legs still have movement I massage and exercise his legs daily He eats and drinks well. loves everything I give him.green peppers apples, avocado today I bought some millet.. I have given him a half of tum I was hoping he had the low calcium problem. I have also ordered Dr Henrey's squirrel block with calicum
He has two bald areas around his front shoulders . Thought maybe a Hawk tried to pick him up and dropped him. If he has no feeling in his front legs is there anything I can do to bring it back. Can he live with just his back legs and have a happy life? I am willing to work with him
I have plenty of time for him. He is with me 24 hours a day. Please tell me if there is anything I can do to make him better.