Thread: 2 yr old malloccluded gray lost bottom tooth, need advice on health, trimming teeth

Red face 2 yr old malloccluded gray lost bottom tooth, need advice on health, trimming teeth

hello wonderful nutty people. i really need advice concerning stella's missing bottom tooth, ive cut his teeth since he was 5 mnths old. He has always done great with itother than being confined, but 2 or 3 trimmings back, i cracked the bottom tooth that's gone. His gums look healthy but it looks like he has cut his bottom lip & we could use any help offered. He has seemed a little less energetic too & thats also been a concern, but thank you for any help!

Default Re: 2 yr old malloccluded gray lost bottom tooth, need advice on health, trimming tee

I've moved your thread to the non emergency forum so more people will see it.

3. Serious fuzzy thank you's to Nancy in New York from:

blessedgrieftherapy (01-26-2016)

Default Re: 2 yr old malloccluded gray lost bottom tooth, need advice on health, trimming tee

Quote Originally Posted by blessedgrieftherapy View Post
    hello wonderful nutty people. i really need advice concerning stella's missing bottom tooth, ive cut his teeth since he was 5 mnths old. He has always done great with itother than being confined, but 2 or 3 trimmings back, i cracked the bottom tooth that's gone. His gums look healthy but it looks like he has cut his bottom lip & we could use any help offered. He has seemed a little less energetic too & thats also been a concern, but thank you for any help!

I have a non releasable age 1.5 years , she lost her tooth "upper incisor" 2 months ago "the crooked one, "reason why she was not released" I freaked out thinking maybe she might be getting MBD even though she eats her booballls daily , correct diet etc... a couple days later it grew back , she was fine.. Thank God. Then I remembered, prior to her loosing her tooth she was chewing crazy on her calcium bone viciously for about a week ,that may in turned caused the tooth to fall out. maybe with your baby's cut on the lip , she knocked into something causing her tooth to crack then eventually fall out.

Hope its as simple as this.

5. Serious fuzzy thank you's to tt3 from:

tt3 is right....my squirrel Baby broke her tooth and it grew back in a little over a week...in was not below the gum line...but close to it. If this just happened recently....I would just keep a close eye on it...it should reappear quickly. The main concern will be did he damage the root I would just keep a close eye on him
    Make the world a better place...one animal at a time

The Peace of Wild Things
    BY WENDELL BERRY
    When despair for the world grows in me
    and I wake in the night at the least sound
    in fear of what my life and my children’s lives may be,
    I go and lie down where the wood drake
    rests in his beauty on the water, and the great heron feeds.
    I come into the peace of wild things
    who do not tax their lives with forethought
    of grief. I come into the presence of still water.
    And I feel above me the day-blind stars
    waiting with their light. For a time
    I rest in the grace of the world, and am free.

7. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Shewhosweptforest:

Smile Re: 2 yr old malloccluded gray lost bottom tooth, need advice on health, trimming tee

Thank you both for your responses, it helps greatly to get any advice from folks that have experience. Stella's top teeth are curved to the right and the left incisor is slightly in front, or on top of the right one. He's always such a trooper but he Hates being held, oh how I wish there was a squirrel dental surgeon around here & be able to afford to take him. I don't think braces would work too well though! Oh, also have either of you noticed the teeth getting thicker? Stella's teeth seem like they are thicker, oh duh, sorry, its really late & adrenal burnout is making me nuts, but I guess the teeth are getting thicker because he is growing, sorry. I wish the best for your squirrels & thank you, God bless you