Just got back in town to a sad thing. Momma squirrel was found dead under a palm tree on Saturday - we got home late yesterday and there were 2 tiny babies on the ground. One was dead and the other was cold. The cold one died in my hands as I was trying to warm it. Fast forward to today, 2 more were found this morning both were really cold. Got them warmed up, one was really weak and did not survive long. The other is doing well. About an hour later they found another. They are falling from a palm tree that is approximately 30-40' tall. The 2 I have now seem pretty strong. Got some Pedalite and have some kitten formula. I really need to get them to a rehabber. I have a house full of cats and dogs and I am not able to stay with them all day. I am a Real Estate appraiser and I am out on the road for long periods throughout the day. I am in deep South Texas, San Benito, TX to be exact. I need to find a rehabber. I have called local parks (am friends with rangers from all the parks and all wished me luck raising my squirrels. To our knowledge there is no rehabber around here. Please I need help. I am going to be out on the road for at least 7 hours tomorrow and I can't leave them here and can't take them with me to clients homes. They would be alone too long and I honestly have too many pets. HELP!!!