Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking for help!! Please!

Default Re: Looking for help!! Please!

Thank you all so much!

The blue band is still on the product. I'm in the pet retailer frequently buying meal worms. The can hasn't changed (again) ... blue band intact.

If you go to the PetAg website, even they are still using the old pic of the can. Maybe one day they will update the pic for online sales.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieRN View Post
    I do live right next to Jeffers. I will do whatever I need to do. Just let me know. I want to help these sweet babies. Do you have syringes and nipples?
    Thanks so much, I will let u know tomorrow if we don't find they changed their label. I hate to burden u if I don't need to

Quote Originally Posted by HRT4SQRLS View Post
    The blue band is still on the product. I'm in the pet retailer frequently buying meal worms. The can hasn't changed (again) ... blue band intact.

If you go to the PetAg website, even they are still using the old pic of the can. Maybe one day they will update the pic for online sales.
    It isn't only the old pic - they still have the old ingredient list! Considering how much business they lost with that stuff you would think a company that size could spend a buck and fix their company website to reflect the accurate info! And a lot of online vendors are grabbing that info from their site and using it. Sigh.

So the kind without the blue band is the same thing, is this what your saying?

I don't mind at all, it is not an inconvience to me. I have got several things if you need them I will send a care box.

Quote Originally Posted by 3jsmom89 View Post
    So the kind without the blue band is the same thing, is this what your saying?
    Yup. And chances are pretty good that when it gets to you, it will have the blue banner on it.

Annabelle's papa Guest

Amen I just saw some Esbilac at our Tractor Supply yesterday, it had the banner, however I didn't check the expire date.

Quote Originally Posted by CritterMom View Post
    I don't think that Pet Ag ever updated their site from when they had the stuff we had trouble with on it. It looks like they have removed the banner. People need to look on the ingredient label for the "dried whey protein" now.

I need to go to a Petco tomorrow and will see what their cans look like...something is up.
    Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by CritterMom View Post
    It isn't only the old pic - they still have the old ingredient list! Considering how much business they lost with that stuff you would think a company that size could spend a buck and fix their company website to reflect the accurate info! And a lot of online vendors are grabbing that info from their site and using it. Sigh.
    You are correct. The ingredient list wasn't updated either. It almost drove me crazy! That's why I called them.

Annabelle's papa Guest

Hi 3jsmom89, do You not have a Tractor Supply or feed and seed store nearby?

I don't mind at all, it is not an inconvience to me. I have got several things if you need them I will send a care box.
    I'm a little skeptic on ordering the other can without the banner. You do have the can with the banner correct? If so id go ahead and buy a can from you! I do already have nipples and syringes. Just let me know how I can get ahold of you to set this up, I appreciate it very much. If I knew how to upload a pic I would post one lol

I'm a little skeptic on ordering the other can without the banner. You do have the can with the banner correct? If so id go ahead and buy a can from you! I do already have nipples and syringes. Just let me know how I can get ahold of you to set this up, I appreciate it very much. If I knew how to upload a pic I would post one lol
    Yes I have the can with the blue banner.
    Pm me your address and I will get it in the mail tomorrow. Also I you want to send me the picture in an email you can, it is corbitt.ky@gmail.com I will post it for you.

What are you feeding your little ones now.
    We need to get formula into them, but I'm not sure what you're using.

Milo's Mom is offline Permitted Pennsylvania Wildlife Rehabilitator

If these babies are 3-4 weeks old is there a reason why they can't have the 20/50 until the Esbilac arrives? Chances are they're going to end up on a mix anyway, right?

I know she said it was gritty. Was it mixed with hot water? Has it rested for some time? Was the bag of FV shaken well and tried mixing it again?

Not stepping on toes, just asking questions that make sense to me.

Top-quality custom cage gear, accessories, blankets, & toys.
    Boutique items are fun, unique, and anything but ordinary.

TSB thread: Auntie MM's Custom Boutique Website: https://auntiemmscb.square.site/ Facebook: Auntie MM's Facebook Page

Milos mom, yes I have mixed it correctly, let it sit, I've tried everything it is still grainy. I read on another post that fv formula was having some issues and didn't want to risk it... I didn't think grainy would be good on their bellys.

Milo's Mom is offline Permitted Pennsylvania Wildlife Rehabilitator

Milos mom, yes I have mixed it correctly, let it sit, I've tried everything it is still grainy. I read on another post that fv formula was having some issues and didn't want to risk it... I didn't think grainy would be good on their bellys.
    Yes, FV seems to be having issues with the 32/40, but none that I was aware of with the 20/50, which is why I asked the questions. Again, not stepping on toes, just wanted to ask the questions that came to mind.

I, personally, have not come across grainy FV 20/50, yet.

Good to be cautious and ask!!

Top-quality custom cage gear, accessories, blankets, & toys.
    Boutique items are fun, unique, and anything but ordinary.

TSB thread: Auntie MM's Custom Boutique Website: https://auntiemmscb.square.site/ Facebook: Auntie MM's Facebook Page

Yes I have the can with the blue banner.
    Pm me your address and I will get it in the mail tomorrow. Also I you want to send me the picture in an email you can, it is corbitt.ky@gmail.com I will post it for you.
    I sent u two emails, please let me know if u didn't recieve it.

I had issues last year with grainy FV 20/50 while Maura was here.
    She saw first hand how it stuck to the bowl it was mixed in and the grainy consistency when you felt it.
    I believe that Russell also has had issues with the 20/50 recently as well.
    Now strange as this may sound, I bought the bucket and had no issues.

http://www.amazon.com/EsbilacŪ-Powde...ZD76N2NH286D80

Even though the picture on the can is the OLD Esbilac puppy formula, it is my understanding that the product is indeed the NEW Esbilac puppy formula with probiotics and prebiotics. I believe these are old stock photos. I had a conversation with someone at PetAg about a year ago and they told me that they are no longer making the old Esbilac. The only Esbilac puppy formula is the one with probiotics and prebiotics. Those that ordered from Amazon did get the correct formula.

The product in my local stores does have the blue band at the top. Even last year the new can design did not show up online.
    There are a series of pictures on Amazon now. While the one up front one does not have the banner, there are a series of pics to the left and the 3rd one down is the same pictures as the #3 posting in this thread. So they are confusing us! There is also the list of ingredients, that I am posting here... maybe someone can compare to their can with the banner and see if it is indeed the new / correct formula?Name:  812eob6DlHL__SL1500_.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  168.7 KB

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast