Thread: sneezing?

littleman Guest

Default sneezing?

I have a 2 yr old gray squirrel. Two nights ago he started sneezing. His eyes are clear, his nose is clear, but he's definitely not himself. He got out of bed to come see me but then went back to bed. He got up to eat a few bites and then went back to bed. Hes not lethargic but he's not himself. Looking at him you wouldn't know he was ill.
    has anyone had experience with sneezing? What can I do to help him?
    I ran a humidifier through the night.

littleman Guest

Default Re: sneezing?

I received help. Thank you anyways

Can you say what the help was? Two main concerns are teeth and diet. Teeth can be misaligned and cause a deadly condition where they grow too long, and many people THINK they're feeding a good diet but are actually killing their sq in slow motion. If you could let us know about these two issues?

Annabelle's papa Guest

Quote Originally Posted by littleman View Post
    I received help. Thank you anyways
    Greetings, and to TSB. Hang in there and someone with much more experience than me will give you some specific replies about sneezing. In the meantime, post a little more info. such as age, and the diet you have your little one on. Also pictures are great if you can upload a few.

Annabelle's papa Guest

Quote Originally Posted by farrelli View Post
    Can you say what the help was? Two main concerns are teeth and diet. Teeth can be misaligned and cause a deadly condition where they grow too long, and many people THINK they're feeding a good diet but are actually killing their sq in slow motion. If you could let us know about these two issues?
    See, you received a good reply while I was typing.

littleman Guest

I received great help from squirrel nation. They got back to me immediately and put me at ease.
    I have experience with rodent teeth and his teeth are perfect. I was educated on diet, the diet I was feeding wasnt terrible but needed tweaking. i ordered a new squirrel block formulated for squirrels from henrys.
    The problem turned out to be a section of mold on my window from condensation. I removed him from that room and he is 100% today. running and playing and eating.

Quote Originally Posted by littleman View Post
    I received great help from squirrel nation. They got back to me immediately and put me at ease.
    I have experience with rodent teeth and his teeth are perfect. I was educated on diet, the diet I was feeding wasnt terrible but needed tweaking. i ordered a new squirrel block formulated for squirrels from henrys.
    The problem turned out to be a section of mold on my window from condensation. I removed him from that room and he is 100% today. running and playing and eating.
    Glad that you found the problem and that your little one is just perfect!

littleman Guest

Me too, thank you

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.