Thread: Chew toy suggestions?

AvariceSyn Guest

Default Chew toy suggestions?

Been trying out different things for our baby fox to nibble on, so far he prefers the branches and sticks to anything else we offer to him for the purpose of chewing, but he doesn't always take our suggestion and would rather go back to chewing something we would rather he didn't, of course. Bought him two avian danglers today, but while curious he hasn't taken to them and I'd rather he'd have some variety for his stay with us anyway.

So my question is whether there are any strong choices for brand or type of chew block and what are definite no-no's?

I'm not looking for natural wood products because we have that in abundance and want something a bit more enticing. If wood is the best, are there any natural and safe flavoring suggestions? Are volcanic rock products safe?

I apologize for being disorganized, late night. Appreciate any information/experiences shared. Thank you!

Default Re: Chew toy suggestions?

Antlers are always a big hit. Cuttlebone.

AvariceSyn Guest

Default Re: Chew toy suggestions?

Oh, that's perfect! Just ordered an antler for him. There are also a lot of deer in our area, might go out foraging for some ourselves tomorrow. Thank you!

Members who have read this thread: 2