Thread: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Default grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I have now tried to respond to an email 6 times I write a whole letter and then when I send it. I get you are now no longer logged in it erases all my work and I mean all of my painstaking work. How do I correct this. Very very frustrating. Astra I am trying to respond to you. can any one help me out I know I am a junior member is that why.
    Original Hebrew Manuscript Text
    Genesis 1:24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the soul of life according to its kind: the cattle, and the creepers, and it's beast of the earth, according to its kind, and it was so.
    25And God made the animals of the earth according to its kind, and cattle according to its kind, and every creeping thing of the ground according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.
    ALL SOULS belong to God. Amen

click on picture to watch wrestling video of the boys

Twins video address

Default Re: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'm online right now--send me a short "Just a TEST" hello to my PM...I'll see if I get it.

I have that too, when I have been writing too long.. Before you try to send, higlight and copy your text just in case you have been logged out- then you can just log back in and re-paste it..

I have learned to write long messages into MS Word, then copy and paste in a PM or message on the board.
    Anne
    Wildlife and Squirrel Rescue,Inc.
    Rescuing Fl squirrels since 1979
    Moderator: NFSA Emergency Care
    Wildlife Intake Coordinator and Rehab Consultant at "The Ark Wildlife Care and Sanctuary Inc"
    http://www.thearkwildlifecareandsanctuary.com/

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but learning to how to dance in the rain"

"The single biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it taken place."
    George Bernard Shaw

"Kindness is the language the blind can see and the deaf can hear." - Mark Twain

Hey Stosh your mailbox it too full to receive anything. rofl Go figure
    Original Hebrew Manuscript Text
    Genesis 1:24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the soul of life according to its kind: the cattle, and the creepers, and it's beast of the earth, according to its kind, and it was so.
    25And God made the animals of the earth according to its kind, and cattle according to its kind, and every creeping thing of the ground according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.
    ALL SOULS belong to God. Amen

click on picture to watch wrestling video of the boys

Twins video address

I think when you log in there is a checkbox that says "Remember Me?". Check it and you'll never be logged out again.