Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Strange behavior and getting thinner.

Default Re: Strange behavior and getting thinner.

Try offering avocado. Do NOT let him have either the pit or the skin - he can have the meat inside only. Most squirrels love avocado and it is filled with healthy fats.

Oh yeah, you're trying to re-home. You should bump your thread, often. At least once a week.

Went and bought an avocado. Turns out it isn't as ripe as I thought it was, though. Is it safe to give them the 'meat' while it's still a little on the hard side, or do I have to wait for it to soften up to the typical mush?

:

I don't think it's very good when no ripe i.e. it is harder to digest. Place it in a paper bag with an apple and leave it on the counter for one day, it will probably be ready tomorrow.

I also give my guys the Henry's blocks - I order the vita-mins and make them myself - it's the only thing they have in their cage in the morning; that way I am sure they eat them. Then I leave them a handful of the Teklads for throughout the day, and I give them one big boo-ball at bedtime every night.

Have you noticed if Bitey's testicles are bigger than usual?
    "In the midst of our lives we must find the magic that makes our souls soar."
    My darling Scooter, beloved Hami, sweet gentle Simon... YOU are the ones who brought that magic in my life. You've changed the way I see all things around me now and, because of you, I want to be a better person. This is not goodbye, my sweethearts. You be at peace, your work here on earth is done... now you are finally, truly free. Until we meet at the Bridge again, please remember that I will always love you.
    The greatness of a nation can be measured by the way it treats its animals.
    - Gandhi -

Haven't noticed anything like that, no.

No swelling or other weird symptoms besides the reduced weight, very soft fur and behavioral/energy level changes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12