Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ALABAMA REHABBER NEEDED!!!

Default Re: ALABAMA REHABBER NEEDED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shewhosweptforest View Post
    Uni You ROCK Chicka!!!
    You're alright yourself now and again!! <snicker>

Quote Originally Posted by louwho311 View Post
    We are in Montgomery. He eats his formula well, eyes open two weeks. He is extremely afraid of noises, he's not comfortable climbing around, on the floor....etc. He basically eats and wants to hide on me. Doesn't have interest in anything other than formula and chew sticks. Maybe I'm just nervous, but I thought that he'd be more relaxed. His little heart is always racing and he shakes a lot. We have to move very slowly and be very quiet with him. He even freezes when I cough. He freezes and won't move until I put him back under his blankets. I am a school teacher 45 miles away from home, I wonder if we just don't have the time to socialize him properly. We just want what is best for him.
    Hmmm...He should be fed about every 4 hours....... Does someone else feed him while you're at work?!?

Hope all goes well for this baby

[QUOTE=lukaslolamaus;992985]Hope all goes well for this baby [/QUOTE

Me too! I haven't heard anything from her yet!

Hey Uni! Good to see you on TSB again! And such good timing!

Don't be a stranger!

Any news on this baby?

I sent her an email outside of TSB to explain some AL rules and regs and to be sure she was fully informed about how this little guy will progress. I also told her she can call me anytime, that she's welcome to come here, let me look him over and see my facilities so she'll know what to expect from adult squirrels, and that I can help her with a "starter pack" of supplies if she needs them. She posted that she's a teacher so my assumption is that she's busy during this time of day, but so far the response she has sent was, "I understand. Thank you." So that's all I can tell you for now! Hopefully she'll update us all soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Unikorngrrl View Post
    I sent her an email outside of TSB to explain some AL rules and regs and to be sure she was fully informed about how this little guy will progress. I also told her she can call me anytime, that she's welcome to come here, let me look him over and see my facilities so she'll know what to expect from adult squirrels, and that I can help her with a "starter pack" of supplies if she needs them. She posted that she's a teacher so my assumption is that she's busy during this time of day, but so far the response she has sent was, "I understand. Thank you." So that's all I can tell you for now! Hopefully she'll update us all soon.
    Your offer of help is generous, I hope she takes you up on it! I hope the little one will be ok.

louwho311 Guest

Got in touch with everyone! Thank you to everyone for your help

Are you getting the squirrel to someone or have you already? If so, was it Unikorngirl?
    Squirrels, squirrels and more squirrels....
    Prayers for the people who make this a better world...
    savesquirrels@sbcglobal.net

louwho311 Guest

After speaking with a few people, we feel that we are doing fine. I was just paranoid. Having experienced people nearby helps a lot. Unikorn Girl and another have offered to be of assistance if I ever need. I went and bought a larger cage, more toys, and food varieties. The squirrel that has emerged since Tuesday is a completely different squirrel. He is still cautious, but is like a little kid! He jumps from surface to surface, eats like a champ and is VERY active. He is not a shrinking violet anymore!

ZIPPY'S_DAD Guest

Quote Originally Posted by louwho311 View Post
    We have a 6 week old squirrel who seems to be developing some neurotic behavior. He s healthy, but we want him happy. We are ready to surrender him to someone who knows what they're doing. Please help our Mr. Milo.
    Hello - I'm sure your squirrel has been takin care of - however, if not, please don't hesitate to email me. I'm n Birmingham & went to high school at Lee years ago; so am very familiar.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.