Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I think that my 3 year old female squirrel may have a concussion what can I for her?

Default Re: I think that my 3 year old female squirrel may have a concussion what can I for h

SO should we also go with the pred seeing that the fall really happened?

Also, MBD makes them sore and heat can soothe them. Can you put a heating pad set on low under half her cage or fill a sock with rice, nuke it for a bit until warm, smoosh it around to make sure there are no hot spots, and put it somewhere that she'll cuddle with it?

Default Re: I think that my 3 year old female squirrel may have a concussion what can I for h

Quote Originally Posted by farrelli View Post
    SO should we also go with the pred seeing that the fall really happened?

Also, MBD makes them sore and heat can soothe them. Can you put a heating pad set on low under half her cage or fill a sock with rice, nuke it for a bit until warm, smoosh it around to make sure there are no hot spots, and put it somewhere that she'll cuddle with it?

I think that wouldn't hurt. I will either have to ask Jackie for the dosing, or try to figure it out myself.
    BUT I will not dose unless I am 100% sure of the calculations.

I sent the dosage for the pred. in a pm.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.