I would mix your FV and Esbilac ....just for the first few feedings 75/25 for several feedings then 50/50 for several more then maybe to straight Esbilac with probiotics or try another feeding at 25/75 ....you should be able to transition in a day...day and a half, depending on how many times you're feeding a day.....I don't think it's recommended to jump from one to the other unless you're having severe issues with the FV....I just reread your other thread....and since she's not doing too bad now on FV ...I don't see why you couldn't do the gradual switch over....you could even continue to use the diluted FV during the switch...I was taking care of a pinkie this week who was trying to bloat...I had her on 50/50 GM and Esbilac. I finally diluted her Esbilac....she's doing fine now I don't know if that's what helped.

Good luck...you're doing great! Lots of people (me included) still use FV ...but only for older babies ....not for pinkies your baby is heading into that older category so she may be fine with the FV now....or perhaps a 50/50 FV/Esbilac. I know there is so much info out there....let your baby tell you what she needs...judge by her responses