Thread: How can I get an avatar

Hybrid View

squirrel lover Guest

Smile How can I get an avatar

Hello, I was wondering if it would be posible to use an avatar on this board ? I noticed some of you do. Thanks for letting me know. Sue

NatureGirl Guest

Default Re: How can I get an avitar

I'd like to get an avatar also, but I'm not really sure how. I'd appreciate any help too!

Thanks,

Kaylie

Quote Originally Posted by squirrel lover
    Hello, I was wondering if it would be posible to use an avatar on this board ? I noticed some of you do. Thanks for letting me know. Sue
    Sue, select "User CP" on the menu bar. Then select "Edit Avatar". There should be adequate directions from that point on. Let me know if you have any other problems.
    ~ Squerly

TheSquirrelBoard.com

Honesty is chosing to make the right decision...
    Integrity is chosing to make the right decision even when it hurts...

NatureGirl Guest

When I went to "User CP" and clicked on "edit avatar" it had a small box with a black dot in it and it was for whether or not I wanted an avatar, so it was already on "do not use an avatar" but when I tried to click it to turn it off it wouldn't do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by NatureGirl
    When I went to "User CP" and clicked on "edit avatar" it had a small box with a black dot in it and it was for whether or not I wanted an avatar, so it was already on "do not use an avatar" but when I tried to click it to turn it off it wouldn't do anything.
    OK, check out the picture below. There is a spot to select a "Custom Avatar". Click on the "Use Custom Avatar" selection. Then go to the "Browse" button and browse to the folder where the picture is that you want to use as your custom avatar. Once you have selected your avatar picture, click on the "Save Changes" button at the bottom of the form.

~ Squerly

TheSquirrelBoard.com

Honesty is chosing to make the right decision...
    Integrity is chosing to make the right decision even when it hurts...

squirrel lover Guest

Smile Re: How can I get an avitar

Hi Squerly, there is no picture that I see just a box with a x in it. I tried right clicking it to open picture but nothing happened. I never knew this would be a hard thing to do. Any ideas what to do next. Thanks, Sue

NatureGirl Guest

Yeah, I can't get it to work either.Any help or advice would be great! Thank you so much!

roserobin Guest

If You Want to Upload Your Avatar Just Go to the UserCp and Select the Option Edit avatar from the Setting and Options.Select the Use Custom Avatar Option and Now You have Two Option First You can upload from the any Website and Second from You Computer also and Give the Save Changes You can Find the avatar Now.

denyalmartin Guest

Here i sharing best information for you. Click to view my profile. Click on an image or picture, it says the option to change the picture.Box upload pictures to open. Upload pictures from your computer, select it, you're done. Go to Edit in the upper right corner of your home like me. You will see a gray smile makes my head clear. Click this, you can create on the page, open your picture.

Members who have read this thread: 1