Just sharing our experience with this flea med for future reference.

Our Vet was no longer carrying Revolution so we got Advantage Multi instead. I applied just a tiny drop onto Totoro (out almost 3 yr old epileptic fox squirrel). Within about 8 hrs after application she had a very violent seizure. She had been seizure free for the past 4 months.

I don't know for certain that the Advantage is responsible for this reaction, but it seems likely. Maybe this flea med is okay for 100% health problem free adult squirrels and not anything lesser....but it seems the consensus here is to go with Revolution. I will be visiting other vets in the future to get Revolution instead and would not recommend using Advantage Multi to others.

IF YOUR PET IS SUFFERING FROM AN ADVERSE REACTION TO FLEA DROPS, WASH THEM OFF IMMEDIATLY!

And on a side note: Never never ever use over the counter flea drops. Esspecialy not anything from the brand Hartz. Years ago when flea drops were a new thing, hartz started selling some OTC flea drops. I applied some to my cat and the next morning she was experiencing tremors(light twitching all over body and back and forth eye movement...not unlike a seizure). Called the number on the back of box and they told us to go to the vet. Then the vet told us to go home and call the number on the back of the box! No help at all!!!! So we washed the cat off and she quickly returned to normal.