Thread: Montreal, help needed with releasing a baby squirrel 9-10 weeks old, weaned.

Lumi Guest

Default Montreal, help needed with releasing a baby squirrel 9-10 weeks old, weaned.

Is anybody in Montreal, or close, able to take care of releasing gradually a baby squirrel? It's 9-10 weeks old, weaned.
    I leave in a building in Montreal, I do not have a back yard.
    Thank you,

Default Re: Montreal, help needed with releasing a baby squirrel 9-10 weeks old, weaned.

Hi and welcome.

Please go to Facebook Ecureuil Land - that's the page operating from Montreal area that may be able to help you with release. Post there your baby's photos and describe his story (how you found him, when, what he eats etc).

3. Serious fuzzy thank you's to astra from:

Lumi Guest

Default Re: Montreal, help needed with releasing a baby squirrel 9-10 weeks old, weaned.

Quote Originally Posted by astra View Post
    Hi and welcome.

Please go to Facebook Ecureuil Land - that's the page operating from Montreal area that may be able to help you with release. Post there your baby's photos and describe his story (how you found him, when, what he eats etc).
    Hi, thanks a lot. I will post on Facebook, that's great, I didn't know there's a page for help there.
    The squirrel is on my page since April, with all the story, pictures and videos.
    Regards

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.