Thread: Our Squirrel

lovesmice Guest

Default Our Squirrel

This is not technically "our" squirrel, but he came to our yard for quite awhile to partake of the food with the elders. Boy, was he a tough cookie. He was very assertive, and oh-so adorable. He would literally bark at the crows trying to eat from the bird bowls on the rail even though they were about 10X his size. (He was no bigger than a chipmunk.) Thankfully they just ignored him, as did the older squirrels.

Anyway, not sure where photos go. I hope I picked the correct category. I apologize if I did not, but I am still trying to get the lay of the land here.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Re: Our Squirrel

Quote Originally Posted by lovesmice
    This is not technically "our" squirrel, but he came to our yard for quite awhile to partake of the food with the elders. Boy, was he a tough cookie. He was very assertive, and oh-so adorable. He would literally bark at the crows trying to eat from the bird bowls on the rail even though they were about 10X his size. (He was no bigger than a chipmunk.) Thankfully they just ignored him, as did the older squirrels.
    Anyway, not sure where photos go. I hope I picked the correct category. I apologize if I did not, but I am still trying to get the lay of the land here.
    Dynimite comes in small packages!

Cute and full of spunk!!

squirrelsrule&bunniestoo is offline Licensed rehabber specializing in squirrels and bunnies, Ohio

Very cute little red squirrel. They might be small, but they're full of attitude. They're the one squirrel I try to avoid raising because they are psycho! They'll chase the fox squirrels right off the bird feeder. They're so cute though . I love them as tiny eyes closed babies, but even then they're pretty spunky.
    SQUIRRELS RULE AND BUNNIES TOO!

Cute as can be!!!
    Squirrels, squirrels and more squirrels....
    Prayers for the people who make this a better world...
    savesquirrels@sbcglobal.net

lovesmice Guest

Thanks everyone. He came by for a long time before he outgrew us, but I really miss the little guy. He was such a character! I looked forward to his visits-sigh.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.