Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We've Lost Another Rehabber

Default Re: We've Lost Another Rehabber

It breaks my heat to see you go but I have absolutely no doubt it was not an easy choice for you to make and I do respect it. You will be missed, very much so.
    "In the midst of our lives we must find the magic that makes our souls soar."
    My darling Scooter, beloved Hami, sweet gentle Simon... YOU are the ones who brought that magic in my life. You've changed the way I see all things around me now and, because of you, I want to be a better person. This is not goodbye, my sweethearts. You be at peace, your work here on earth is done... now you are finally, truly free. Until we meet at the Bridge again, please remember that I will always love you.
    The greatness of a nation can be measured by the way it treats its animals.
    - Gandhi -

How sad, this is such a thankless job in so many ways, I've only been doing it for 3 years and that was with a 2 year break in between and I can see how it wears you down.

Anne along with some others were so helpful with my teeny Opossum's she called me and and talked me thru the tube feeding. I've only "known" her a short time but she has been very helpful. Please pass on my best wishes and also my complete understanding.

Good job Anne and take care.

keep in touch Anne...i would love to know how lola is doing.
    You can love them, raise them and let them go.....after that, they are in mother nature's care...........Welcome to the nut house!

Home to Leroy & Lisa ... ...some just know they have it good I guess!

Anne, you are amazing. You have been a real teacher and inspiration. (Toilet flange as the opening of the release cage.) Works so darn well

I hope to continue to read posts of yours here on TSB. You have a lot to give still girl even if you aren't doing it hands on. If not so much on TSB, please keep the emails coming, they make my day.

Lots of love being sent your way

Anne, it has been a long time that I have met anyone that I loved so much so quickly. It is so sad to hear that you are 'quitting' rehab. There are many species of wild things running around because of you.

May God speed and protect. You will always be in my heart.

Trysh

Quote Originally Posted by redwuff
    Anne, it has been a long time that I have met anyone that I loved so much so quickly.
    Ain't it the truth? The minute I met Anne, I felt that we had been best friends in several former lives.....I'd known her forever. Love you Anne.
    Island Rehabber
    NY State Licensed
    Wildlife Rehabilitator

"Ancora Imparo" (I am still learning)
    Michelangelo

If you can't afford the vet,
    You can't afford a pet.
    NEGLECT IS ABUSE.

"Better one day in the trees, than a lifetime in a cage."

'...and the greatest of these, is Love. '

Though I have never personally met or even talked to you Anne I have always respected you! Your every post has had two thumbs up from me. You have very good instincts, much knowledge, many years of experience, and so much love for all Gods creatures! Those things add up to a VERY GOOD rehabber and though I understand you have many reason I also want you to understand that I know this is a HUGE loss to the rehab community! I am so happy that you are still here on TSB and able to help others so the loss is lessened. Thank you for and from every animal you have helped over the many years! Stacey

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12