Could there be a way for a person to ask to ask the brood to read a post and let him know if it is to critical before he posts it. Even if a post does not mention someone by name it can imply someone. If something is not posted is there a way to inform the person it was not posted and if it is not obvious why it was not posted. I think I have written something to critical that may have implied someone else and I think it was not posted and I thought afterwards that it was probably a good thing It was not posted, but I am not a rehabber and I sometimes feel that I have no rights because I am not. I have my own reasons why I do not want to be a rehabber.
I think the topic of euthanasia has probably always been controversial. I wish that before a squirrel was euthanized even if it has only been in the care of by one rehabber, especially if it has only been in their care only a short time, that it would take more than one person to make the decision to euthanize the squirrel. Others who may not be rehabbers should be given a chance to take the squirrel as long as they know how or can learn how to take care of the squirrel before it is euthanized. I know laws in some states make this hard or impossible but I think rehabbers should try to find a person to take the squirrel when they can and if they have any say about laws being made they should support laws that would allow this.
A squirrel may die in the care of someone who is not a rehabber, but rehabbers also make mistakes and have squirrels die on them. Euthanasia is sure death for the squirrel.