Thread: monkey biscuits - primate?

Default monkey biscuits - primate?

Hi,

I just bought a pretty large bag of what I hope is the monkey biscuits I read about - it's called zupreem primate diet dry. Is this correct? I'm not sure how much to feed them, but the few times I gave them one, they really liked it - it was fun to watch them eat it.

Previously I was only feeding 1 block of henry's in morning and night and a large lunch. After reading one of the posts I have added kaytee blue bag and also bought these monkey biscuits. I now put some kaytee in a bowl during day and they are much more satisfied and hardly eat any lunch. Now I'm matching more to the 80% block. I'm just not sure how to handle the monkey biscuits - are they more like a treat?

Thanks,

Gia

Default Re: monkey biscuits - primate?

Quote Originally Posted by spamrestricted
    Hi,

I just bought a pretty large bag of what I hope is the monkey biscuits I read about - it's called zupreem primate diet dry. Is this correct? I'm not sure how much to feed them, but the few times I gave them one, they really liked it - it was fun to watch them eat it.

Previously I was only feeding 1 block of henry's in morning and night and a large lunch. After reading one of the posts I have added kaytee blue bag and also bought these monkey biscuits. I now put some kaytee in a bowl during day and they are much more satisfied and hardly eat any lunch. Now I'm matching more to the 80% block. I'm just not sure how to handle the monkey biscuits - are they more like a treat?

Thanks,

Gia
    Thats the one!
    It is to be fed the same as block.....I personally feed my all the block or Zupreem they want. Mine also get their choice of Zupreem, Kaytee or Mazuri. They pick different ones each day......( Zupreem is the foxers first choice....Kaytee is the Reds first choice)
    Sounds like you are off to a very happy and healthy squirrel! Good job!!
    Life is as dear to a mute creature as it is to man. Just as one wants happiness and fears pain, just as one wants to live and not die, so do other creatures.

His Holiness The Dalai Lama

The fate of animals is of greater importance to me than the fear of appearing ridiculous; it is indissolubly connected with the fate of men.

Émile Zola

Excellent - Thanks - tomorrow smorgasbord

Squatch Guest

Sammy and Peanut like both the Zupreem Primate and Henry's Squirrel Block, plus all their veggies, fruits, mineral block, deer antler, oak branches, hibiscus flowers, pine cones, etc... I try to give them a well round diet with new things added as treats sometimes...