Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Time to rethink Superworms

Default Re: Time to rethink Superworms

Quote Originally Posted by cuteascnb
    Oh My flyers Bandit and Sadie LOVE LOVE LOVE superworms!!! HOW DO YOU START A COLONY...It would be so much cheaper then buying them every couple weeks!
    If you scroll up on this page, I posted the instructions on how to start a colony. My meal worm colony is really thriving. I have so many babies in the substrate. When I toss in the veggies, they all come up to eat. It is quite neat to watch them. They don't smell or make noise either.

edit: ok so not this page now but page 2.

Default Re: Time to rethink Superworms

I have tried to feed my NR grey mealworms and superworms. He would turn his little nose up at them. I bought waxworms as a test, thinking if he didn't eat these my neighbors beardy would be happy once again with worms. He LOVES waxworms!! Will sit with one foot on the dish, eating away (sounds are too disgusting to think about ). All while foot-stomping and growling at me!!! I think he went thru 10 just last night!!! On the counter, I don't mind, but let him try and jump on me with one of those in his mouth.....I scream and run like a mad woman!!
    mjs

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123