Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

Hi Everyone! I am SO new to this - A pinkie fell on my deck on Monday, August 8 and my husband and I fell instantly in love! After the mother did not return, I scoured the internet for information and found this life saving site! Oscar now weighs 30 grams, but I have no idea how old he is. He wiggles like a wild man, bites on the syringe like he already has teeth and has hubby and me wrapped around his little fingers. We fed him every two hours the first week, and this week every 3. Thanks so much to Island Rehabber, who gave me private instructions the other day, and for tips on this site. Oscar now has his own Rice Buddy; has grey fuzz all over except on his belly and feet. Eyes are still closed but he can climb and crawl; pees and poops regularly and keeps me on my toes! Just wonder now what to do next!?! Thanks for all the fantastic info on this site!

Default Re: Introduction

sounds like you are doing everything you can for him. but we like pics on here!! lol...feel free to add some!! cuteness over load is not a problem...we can take it.
    You can love them, raise them and let them go.....after that, they are in mother nature's care...........Welcome to the nut house!

Home to Leroy & Lisa ... ...some just know they have it good I guess!

What to do next? That's easy! TAKE PICS AND PUT THEM UP!!!

Glad you found TSB. Sounds like you are doing great with him. When his eyes open you will want to get him his first baby cage. You will also need to put some rodent block in with him to begin to nibble on. Not a seed mix. There are several you can buy at stores like PetCo or PetSmart. Here is a link to some really great stuff for your baby. One of TSB's members is the owner of this site. Fox Valley formula and other rehab supplies: www.henryspets.com

Marty

Jackie in Tampa is offline Left TSB to start her own Board

TSB also has several members in SC if you need any hands on help!

Welcome to TSB........