bosssquirrel Guest

Default Re: Revolution... dosage?

also lost in the missing thread were before and after pictures

so again here is oct 6 2011 http://oi52.tinypic.com/o9l1c8.jpg

followed by nov 6 2011 http://oi40.tinypic.com/23k2gs5.jpg

of the guy with the rabbit like ears

and archives of the missing thread and this one have been made

I have revolution for dogs 85-130 lbs. Would the dose still be a drop? OR... do I need to get the kitten/puppy dose?

We have at least 2 wilds with mange, that is really getting worse by the day. My released half wild is just showing signs. Any info is greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by bigandlittle
    I have revolution for dogs 85-130 lbs. Would the dose still be a drop? OR... do I need to get the kitten/puppy dose?

We have at least 2 wilds with mange, that is really getting worse by the day. My released half wild is just showing signs. Any info is greatly appreciated!
    as far as I know, whether it's for dogs or cats, the different is only in the size, because you are supposed to use the entire container (or something like that).
    But the concentration is the same.
    So, yes, one drop should be ok.

Here's what I found: and the dosage is one teeny weeny drop on a pecan or walnut:

Name:  IMG_2356 (Small).jpg
Views: 118
Size:  38.6 KB

I got it from Chris.
    We live in a heaven created by our virtues --- Muktananda

So this morning, I see my released half wild (ginny) laying on top of the mangiest wild squirrell in my yard cleaning her like a monkey!

This squirrell looks like a bald eagle, there is no hair left on her whole face and head, and some patches around her shoulders. Has anyone ever seen this?
    I thought that they were rather solitary. Ginny did have 2 babies this April, maybe it's one of hers?
    Anyway, I gave the wild some Ivermectin (horse paste, tiny grain of rice sized drop on a peanut) and I'm waiting to see if Gin gets any worse before givongher the revolution.
    Any thoughts? Should I just dose her?

Here is a picture of Ginny's back wehere the hair looks sketchy.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

*I meant vulture, not bald eagle!

Quote Originally Posted by bigandlittle
    So this morning, I see my released half wild (ginny) laying on top of the mangiest wild squirrell in my yard cleaning her like a monkey!

This squirrell looks like a bald eagle, there is no hair left on her whole face and head, and some patches around her shoulders. Has anyone ever seen this?
    I thought that they were rather solitary. Ginny did have 2 babies this April, maybe it's one of hers?
    Anyway, I gave the wild some Ivermectin (horse paste, tiny grain of rice sized drop on a peanut) and I'm waiting to see if Gin gets any worse before givongher the revolution.
    Any thoughts? Should I just dose her?
    if you can handle her and part her fur, I'd dose. Revolution is pretty safe, and it might be better to stop it in its tracks.
    Just my opinion.

If it were warm outside, I'd try to feed her well and see if she'd recover on her own, but since it's winter and all that comes with it, I'd treat her.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12