Thread: Late Update

Brimborium Guest

Default Late Update

Second post.

Sorry for the lack of updates but I'll be blunt. I've long released the squirrel and that's about it. I'll possibly get some concerned users on this forum feeling my actions as rash but he had lasted that long and was as active as ever, so I felt best he was released back into the wild. I acknowledge the likelyhood of him being killed by ways of a cat or under the wheels of the many speeding cars by me. But as this squirrel was already a teenager when I first saved him from my fat cat, I felt best he be in the wild instead of life as a caged animal. Plus I have a jack russell and I'm sick of him whining at the door where he was being kept.

The garden next door is an overgrown mess of bushes and trees, and I've seen him occasionally crawling around the trees (or maybe it was another squirrel) and he seems happy enough. There's plenty of apple trees, bird feeders, and naive old ladies throwing seeds at anything so I'd like to think he's better off. If not, then apologies but it's that or having to "destroy" him myself according to law where I am.

Default Re: Late Update

We can only hope the best for the little one.

haha, this is funny. I giggled while reading this. Hope he's doing okay!
    - L. A. U. R. A. <3

Yo, Brim, any news?

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.