Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How do I get these babies

Tickle's Mom Guest

Default Re: How do I get these babies

She's finished with the Japanese Buffet but the car is not drivable...yet. I have a Nissan truck......can put the bodies in the back-it's covered

And gets great mileage - 4 cyl

Honestly, I'm not shy. I have no problem whatsoever retrieving those babies, with or without his consent. Dogs love steak so I don't see them as an issue. He has to leave the house at some point. It's called "surveillance"

virgo062 Guest

You are so funny

but I know you are dead serious

Tickle's Mom Guest

YES I AM.

lilidukes Guest

Kit and I would love to join you. Perhaps an impromptu TSB gathering.

We could let Kit pretend her car broke down out front. needs to use a phone. Steak the dogs nab the squirrels and be gone. Let him chase us!

Tickle's Mom Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lilidukes
    Kit and I would love to join you. Perhaps an impromptu TSB gathering.

We could let Kit pretend her car broke down out front. needs to use a phone. Steak the dogs nab the squirrels and be gone. Let him chase us!

I LOVE HOW YOU THINK!!!!!!

This is why female private investigators are sooooo successful.....

lilidukes Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tickle's Mom
    I LOVE HOW YOU THINK!!!!!!

This is why female private investigators are sooooo successful.....
    Women are sooooo devious

Where there is a will there is a way

virgo062 Guest

Or we could just throw salt in his eyes and run.....But Kit would make a good decoy...Send in the young cute girl...While the oldie but goodies do the deed.

She's finished with the Japanese Buffet but the car is not drivable...yet. I have a Nissan truck......can put the bodies in the back-it's covered

And gets great mileage - 4 cyl

Honestly, I'm not shy. I have no problem whatsoever retrieving those babies, with or without his consent. Dogs love steak so I don't see them as an issue. He has to leave the house at some point. It's called "surveillance"
    Once again, I think we need to say "allegedly ate the car". Flower is still claiming that the mice did it.
    We live in a heaven created by our virtues --- Muktananda

I'm in!
    Im thinking 19yr old boy not that smart... low cut shirt and a pair of snug fitting jeans girl in distress... shoot I bet I could even get him to come out and take a peak under my hood.
    Some steak for to distract the dogs (shoot might have to take them too) and everyone else moves in to rescue the squirrels. OH! Just remembered I have night vision goggles no joke!
    Maybe bring a taser gun and when they are safe in the car I can give him a zap for good measure.
    We're smarter than a 19 and out number the two of them. There is strength in numbers and where there's a will...
    ~Kit~
    Foothills Animal Rescue - we are a federally permitted volunteer group dedicated to the rehabilitation and release of injured and orphaned wildlife encompassing the entire area of upstate South Carolina and part of Hendersonville, North Carolina. USDA Licensed and Federally Permitted to handle all wildlife.
    Calls accepted 24/7 (864)282-1917

Tickle's Mom Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SoccarMomSquirrelSaver
    I'm in!
    Im thinking 19yr old boy not that smart... low cut shirt and a pair of snug fitting jeans girl in distress... shoot I bet I could even get him to come out and take a peak under my hood.
    Some steak for to distract the dogs (shoot might have to take them too) and everyone else moves in to rescue the squirrels. OH! Just remembered I have night vision goggles no joke!
    Maybe bring a taser gun and when they are safe in the car I can give him a zap for good measure.
    We're smarter than a 19 and out number the two of them. There is strength in numbers and where there's a will...

Okay, WHAT STATE are we talking about so I can research the area on google maps? NIGHT VISION GOGGLES???

Oh, and I have two Tasers

Tickle's Mom Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JLM27
    Once again, I think we need to say "allegedly ate the car". Flower is still claiming that the mice did it.
    Allegedly ate the car. There I said it.

Okay...is this 19 y.o. just holding out for more $? When my son was 19 he would have sold me for $50...nevermind for $75!!!

Tickle's Mom Guest

Wasn't he going out of town to Nashville? Hmmmmmm. wouldn't surprise me if brainiac dad moves them somewhere to keep her from getting them.

Wasn't he going out of town to Nashville? Hmmmmmm. wouldn't surprise me if brainiac dad moves them somewhere to keep her from getting them.
    Tasers work on Dads too.
    They're great at getting your point across.
    Tase first then ask questions...
    When/if all else fails who is going to post my bail when Im charged with home invasion?
    I have awesome ninja skills as long as baby gates aren't up.
    ~Kit~
    Foothills Animal Rescue - we are a federally permitted volunteer group dedicated to the rehabilitation and release of injured and orphaned wildlife encompassing the entire area of upstate South Carolina and part of Hendersonville, North Carolina. USDA Licensed and Federally Permitted to handle all wildlife.

Tickle's Mom Guest

Bail money? Only person needing bail money will be the daddy

Virgo any luck with those babies?
    ~Kit~

virgo062 Guest

No....jessica is supposed to offer him money...I don't know where he lives but I know the area and drove past there yesterday after work....I saw a toilet in the front yard with plastic roses in there and a BIG man with man boobs bigger than mine they were hanging out the side of his wife beater shirt from what I gathered about the area is a bag of crack would be better than cash

Tickle's Mom Guest

Well, I have a 10 pound bag of flour that we use to track Flower .....looks like "coke"......oh man boobs will jiggle like crazy when tasered!

Well, I have a 10 pound bag of flour that we use to track Flower .....looks like "coke"......oh man boobs will jiggle like crazy when tasered!

wow not the mental pic that I wanted right after lunch!
    but on a more serious note Virgo do you have any cop friends?
    ~Kit~

Tickle's Mom Guest

Patience and money. I hope.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.