Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Patch - Abcesses?

Default Re: Patch - Abcesses?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie in Tampa
    can I help?
    Alana or Shanon, you both have my number.
    I have faith, but I also have time and all supplies for this little guy if needed..

Maura and I want a Jackie in Tampa in New York!!!!!!!
    Thank God we have our Tomo...but we can always use more, and Jackie you will love the winters.....

I need to apologize for being so defensive. My schedule is hectic, and my mom is always asking me to do stuff for her around her house.... I try to let her know how busy I am, but she just doesn't get it. I find myself biting my tongue all the time and not just break down and lose it. So when i thought some of you weren't getting me, I snapped. I shouldn't have but I did. I am sorry. I was a b*&^$. I hope you guys will understand.

Jackie, I prob will bwe bringing Anakin to you in 3 weeks, providing gas isn't $5 a gallon by then
    [I]An ambassador for squirrels everywhere.[/I]

Jackie in Tampa is offline Left TSB to start her own Board

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy in New York
    Thank God we have our Tomo...but we can always use more, and Jackie you will love the winters.....
    I just gave away my snow boots too!

Quote Originally Posted by philomycus

Jackie, I prob will bwe bringing Anakin to you in 3 weeks, providing gas isn't $5 a gallon by then
    I sent your baby cage with Liz... See ya soon then, I'll take your mom too, love her!

Quote Originally Posted by philomycus
    I need to apologize for being so defensive. My schedule is hectic, and my mom is always asking me to do stuff for her around her house.... I try to let her know how busy I am, but she just doesn't get it. I find myself biting my tongue all the time and not just break down and lose it. So when i thought some of you weren't getting me, I snapped. I shouldn't have but I did. I am sorry. I was a b*&^$. I hope you guys will understand.

Sometimes we just have to remember we are not super women....and that NO is a sentence.....so much easier to write than to actually do.
    Please KNOW that we all are here for one another...and if you need funding, or help....all you have to do is ask..
    It takes a big person to say I'm sorry....that speaks volumes for your character...
    Oh, did you see that Jackie will also take mom????

At this point, Jakie can have my mom But I think Jackie knows better that to do that!
    [I]An ambassador for squirrels everywhere.[/I]

For the time being, I will be taking Patches back. That was the plan all along. When his abscesses first showed up, I was sick with a cold that had me in bed for 3 days & is still lingering. Philo was easiest for me to get him to & she was willing...even with her schedule. (And hubby was willing to transport him 1 1/2 hours each way.) I do not regret getting him to her for a minute. The point is, we were never giving up, but we did get discouraged & maybe a little scared.

I never questioned anyone's suggestion. I just felt helpless because I was sick & I didn't know what to do for him. That being said, we have hope & a plan.

Thank you, everyone, for understanding. And, thanks, Jackie, for your offer. I feel a bond with Patches that I haven't felt for too many other critters except Christine & Teddy. He is special. I want to help him heal & I want to learn from him.
    Shanon, Squammy to...

thanks to both you girls..
    and healing vibes to Special Patches!
    hope you feel better soon Shanon & Straight A's for you Phillie

mpetys Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy in New York

Oh no she won't enjoy your winters. I've seen how she doesn't like our Florida cold weather. Besides that, F.A.R.T. wouldn't be the same without her!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345