Thread: Help needed in Orlando Kissimme area

mpetys Guest

Default Help needed in Orlando Kissimme area

Original poster posted in the wrong thread. She posted in the Complete list of Wildlife Rehabbers forum.

Here is her post:

hi,i do need help,3 baby squirrels,i do need somebody to take care of them.
    kissimmee florida
    or orlando

I am going to reply to her with the link to this thread so she can respond to any replies here. If for some reason, she does not respond, her user name is: adriana Botero, please PM her.

THANK YOU!

Default Re: Help needed in Orlando Kissimme area

Quote Originally Posted by adriana Botero
    hi,i do need help,3 baby squirrels,i do need somebody to take care of them.
    kissimmee florida
    or orlando
    Quote Originally Posted by mpetys
    Hi Adriana, I hope you are checking this. I tried to send you a message but you are not receiving private messages. Here is what I tried to send:

I saw your post but I am afraid others may not see it as it was not posted in the right spot. I have created a new thread in the HELP WANTED -NON-EMERGENCY forum. The link is posted below. I copied your original post so you would need to click on the link below and post a reply. Hopefully, you will start getting responses.

http://www.thesquirrelboard.com/foru...665#post609665

I would take them for you but I am in Tampa. I know of a rehabber in Lakeland. I will see if she is available. Or if we can have someone pick the babies up from you and meet me somewhere halfway or so.

Thanks,

Michele

Silvana..

tip for flyer parents.... Flying Squirrels need meat every single day (mealworms/waxworms/cooked chicken breast)

mpetys Guest

I just sent a PM to Rhapsody who is in Lakeland. I know Rhapsody has taken in quite a few recently and said that if she can't take them, or no one else closer, I could take them, but I would need help in getting them to me. I don't care who gets them but just want to see the original poster have someone from TSB help her by taking them off her hands. I don't know what level of care the original poster has / is providing.

Thanks everyone. Let's do this. If Rhapsody or no one else can take them in, do we have any volunteers to squirrel train them closer to me? Even if we can get them to Rhapsody and if she could care for them until I could get there, that would be a possibility.

Ok, I went back to the posters original thread and posted a reply, hoping she will see it and come to this thread.

Michele

I would gladly take in these little guys, but would need a cage........

Do we know an age yet?

And I'm available to get them asap or with transport if that is an issue.

Has anyone PM'd her yet?

I am on break in between classes. I live in Kissimmee but am in classes all day until 8.15pm. I will have another break between 3.00 and 4.00. Not sure if that would be enough time to go get them. If no one else can help, just leave a message on my phone 407-744-7521 and I will answer the messages at 3.00. I am already caring for the 2 from St cloud. (by the way they are doing great) I just don't have time to get the pics up.

mpetys Guest

Quote Originally Posted by djarenspace9
    And I'm available to get them asap or with transport if that is an issue.

Has anyone PM'd her yet?
    Her account is not accepting PM's. Frustrating but I do hope she comes back and checks her original posting and sees that we are trying to help.

It looks like the user name is no longer active, maybe deleted?
    Hopefully she found help with a rehabber.

Hopefully -

mpetys Guest

Why does it look like that to you? When I went back it looked the same. Is it because you clicked on to view her profile and got a message? Just curious cause I got a message saying I didn't have enough privileges to view her profile!! I have pm'd ADMIN cause this has happened to me several times and it is frustrating. I wanted to see her profile to see if perhaps she listed an email address that we could contact her at.

If she has found help with another rehabber, I am glad; but it is frustrating to be left hanging when all you can think about is three babies that need help.

Michele

I tried to PM and it just did nothing for a long time, so I checked the Members List and her user is not in there.

I think the only way for that to happen is if someone deletes it themselves, unless they get banned.

if she still needs someone to take in the babies...we can. i have the room. just pm me and let me know. hopefully she found someone to take them in.
    You can love them, raise them and let them go.....after that, they are in mother nature's care...........Welcome to the nut house!

Home to Leroy & Lisa ... ...some just know they have it good I guess!

mpetys Guest

I tried to PM and it just did nothing for a long time, so I checked the Members List and her user is not in there.

I think the only way for that to happen is if someone deletes it themselves, unless they get banned.
    ahhh, I didn't think to look there. Well, I imagine she must have posted and when she didn't get any response, she must have looked elsewhere. For her to delete the account, I have to believe that the babies are taken care of.

Michele

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.