Thread: Video of the squirrels.how??

Luv2Spare Guest

Default Video of the squirrels.how??

Ok, I have figured out how to make a viseo with this online camera thingy, but how can I change my file to a "valid" one that will upload so I can share it?

Right now it is a MSWMM: file.........?????

THANKS

Luv2Spare Guest

Default Re: Video of the squirrels.how??

oops............I meant......VIDEO

Luv, do you have a cord to upload the video to your computer?
    If so go to photobucket, make an account.
    meanwhile where ever your video is stored once on your computer drag & drop it to my documents.
    Now go to your photobucket acct. click on add video (it will go to your documents you click on the video you want uploaded.
    if you have dial up its gonna take a while I have cable internet & it goes pretty good. Once uploaded it will say video uploaded.
    Then just get your url & there you have it. Any questions you can pm me also.

Pa. licenced Rehabber

Luv2Spare Guest

What I have is one of those cameras that makes videos attached to my computer.

What sucks is the cord is only so long and I reallllyyyy wanted to take some video of the wild squirrels interacting with mine in the yard etc....Right now I can only make videos in my livingroom as the cord is only maybe 12 feet long.

I've seem photobucket, I'm gonna check it out.

This game my one squirrel plays, you'd never believe it without SEEING it! lol

He climbs up into my hand and rolls like a summersault attaching my fingers like I am another squirrel, he loves this game, so amusing to him and he'll do it as long as you let him.

Thanks.

TexanSquirrel Guest

Are you using MovieMaker? Because once you get it how you want it to be you have to click like the other save or something. Tell me if you're using that program and I'll figure it out. I know it's frustrating because I had that problem too.

TexanSquirrel Guest

I think I gots it. Instead of saving the 'project' you have to save the 'movie' when you're all finished. It's just a little lower on the menu bar.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.