Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 121 to 135 of 135

Thread: Complete List Of Wildlife Rehabbers

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    15,270
    Thanked: 3549

    Default Re: Complete List Of Wildlife Rehabbers

    Found a new rehabber in Michigan that takes in squirrels (when she is able to)

    St. Francis Animal Hospital
    Dr. Marilyn Kedzierski
    45505 Garfield
    Macomb, Mi 48044
    586-228-8387

  2. 4 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to tomcics:

    island rehabber (08-15-2017), Nancy in New York (08-15-2017), Shewhosweptforest (08-13-2017), TubeDriver (08-15-2017)

  3. #122
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    43,349
    Thanked: 19749

    Default Re: Complete List Of Wildlife Rehabbers

    Quote Originally Posted by tomcics View Post
    Found a new rehabber in Michigan that takes in squirrels (when she is able to)

    St. Francis Animal Hospital
    Dr. Marilyn Kedzierski
    45505 Garfield
    Macomb, Mi 48044
    586-228-8387

    Thank you SO much tomcics I will add this to our list.
    Michigan is a difficult state to find good rehabbers.
    Thank you!

  4. #123
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Quebec
    Posts
    8
    Thanked: 9

    Default Re: Complete List Of Wildlife Rehabbers

    Anyone who can care for 5 baby squirrels from the same nest in Montreal, Quebec area? Mother found dead.

    Please help!
    Julie

  5. #124
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    N. America
    Posts
    8,108
    Thanked: 554

    Default Re: Complete List Of Wildlife Rehabbers

    Quote Originally Posted by juliecharette View Post
    Anyone who can care for 5 baby squirrels from the same nest in Montreal, Quebec area? Mother found dead.

    Please help!
    Julie
    Hi,

    Are you on Facebook?... if yes, try Ecureuil Land - they may be able to help

  6. #125
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    5
    Thanked: 5

    Default Re: Complete List Of Wildlife Rehabbers

    Quote Originally Posted by NatureGirl View Post
    Here are a couple links to rehabbers, listed by state. They are broken down into two lists, one for states A-M and one for states M-Y.

    Is there a list for Florida rehabbers? I get the following message from the links posted.
    "The University of Minnesota Personal Web Space service was retired on June 30, 2017."

    Trying to find a central Florida experienced rehabilitation expert for a sweet little male grey squirrel.

  7. #126
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    15
    Thanked: 19

    Default Re: Complete List Of Wildlife Rehabbers

    Is there anywhere in the Delaware area? I would love to learn how to get licensed. Or at the very least volunteer to help. I have been interested in these animals since I was very young.... I used to (this is going to sound so wrong...) carry the ones I found in the roadway home and bury them, because I felt bad they had passed away alone. I wanted them to not get ran over anymore and thought that by at least burying them, they would know someone cared. (I know, I was a strange child). lol

  8. 5 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Rusty:

    Grinderhead (12-18-2017), island rehabber (12-18-2017), LR (12-18-2017), Nancy in New York (12-18-2017), PennyCash (06-09-2018)

  9. #127
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,050
    Thanked: 1640

    Default Re: Complete List Of Wildlife Rehabbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticvisions View Post
    Is there a list for Florida rehabbers? I get the following message from the links posted.
    "The University of Minnesota Personal Web Space service was retired on June 30, 2017."

    Trying to find a central Florida experienced rehabilitation expert for a sweet little male grey squirrel.
    Private Message (PM) sent

  10. #128
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    43,349
    Thanked: 19749

    Default Re: Complete List Of Wildlife Rehabbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    I used to (this is going to sound so wrong...) carry the ones I found in the roadway home and bury them, because I felt bad they had passed away alone. I wanted them to not get ran over anymore and thought that by at least burying them, they would know someone cared. (I know, I was a strange child). lol

    This is just SO touching. Not wrong at all.
    This was very caring and compassionate of you.
    Thank you for all the little souls you brought
    home.
    You showed them that you did care, by givng them a final
    resting place, and that makes a difference.

  11. 4 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to Nancy in New York:

    Grinderhead (12-18-2017), island rehabber (12-18-2017), LR (12-18-2017), Toddy (05-14-2018)

  12. #129
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Alexander, AR
    Posts
    130
    Thanked: 5

    Default Re: Complete List Of Wildlife Rehabbers

    Its been a awhile since i have been on but i wanted to add that i am a rehabber in Arkansas and this is the link for the list of other in the state
    http://www.agfc.com/en/resources/wil...ehabilitation/

  13. #130
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    City Island, Bronx, NY
    Posts
    49,159
    Thanked: 12718

    Default Re: Complete List Of Wildlife Rehabbers

    Quote Originally Posted by luv2fly View Post
    Its been a awhile since i have been on but i wanted to add that i am a rehabber in Arkansas and this is the link for the list of other in the state
    http://www.agfc.com/en/resources/wil...ehabilitation/
    Good to see you again, and we will update our lists with your info!
    Island Rehabber
    NY State Licensed
    Wildlife Rehabilitator


    "Ancora Imparo" (I am still learning)
    Michelangelo


    *
    If you can't afford the vet,
    You can't afford a pet.
    NEGLECT IS ABUSE.

    "Better one day in the trees, than a lifetime in a cage."

    '...and the greatest of these, is Love. '

  14. #131
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    East coast of Florida
    Posts
    5,442
    Thanked: 7147

    Default Re: Complete List Of Wildlife Rehabbers

    Do we have any known members near Winston, Oregon, zip code 97496? My daughter, who is working at Wildlife Safari in Winston, has asked me to see if anyone knows of any wildlife rehabilitator near her. She says they have had a couple of incidents that folks have brought them injured animals and she would like to be able to direct them to someone that can help.

  15. #132
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    50
    Thanked: 14

    Default Re: Complete List Of Wildlife Rehabbers

    I cannot get this list open. I need a someone in WV. My dog got a hold of a mother opossum and she took off. I am left with 3 very small babies. Their eyes are not open. I am around the Morgantown/Fairmount area in WV.

  16. #133
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    15,981
    Thanked: 9694

    Default Re: Complete List Of Wildlife Rehabbers

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieJean View Post
    I cannot get this list open. I need a someone in WV. My dog got a hold of a mother opossum and she took off. I am left with 3 very small babies. Their eyes are not open. I am around the Morgantown/Fairmount area in WV.
    Point of View Farms wildlife rehabilatation
    5207 Denmar Rd
    Hillsboro, West Virginia 24946

    (304) 951-4447

    Even if not your area call them,
    they may be able to advise where you can take them.
    Step-N-Stone
    State Licensed
    Wildlife Master Rehabilitator


  17. #134
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    3
    Thanked: 0

    Default Re: Complete List Of Wildlife Rehabbers

    Quote Originally Posted by NatureGirl View Post
    Here are a couple links to rehabbers, listed by state. They are broken down into two lists, one for states A-M and one for states M-Y.
    I'm desperate to find a rehab center near Baltimore Maryland I have a proximately a 2 week old baby male Gray

  18. #135
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    15,981
    Thanked: 9694

    Default Re: Complete List Of Wildlife Rehabbers

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyMichel View Post
    I'm desperate to find a rehab center near Baltimore Maryland I have a proximately a 2 week old baby male Gray
    http://mwrawildlife.org/referral-directory/
    Step-N-Stone
    State Licensed
    Wildlife Master Rehabilitator


  19. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to stepnstone:

    island rehabber (08-12-2019), Spanky (08-11-2019)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Members who have read this thread: 88

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •