Thread: No longer monitoring in MArion County, fl

Default No longer monitoring in MArion County, fl

I am letting everyone know that I will no longer be monitoring Ocala4sale.com, I recently informed a man selling juvinille flyers, that a license was needed to sell them. He got biligerant with me and I told him he had to remove his ad or I would report him to FWC. He said he had a license, I have reported him to FWC and have got no reply.

I also informed the publishers of Ocala4sale of the laws and fowarded a direct email from FWC. I also asked why they were resistant to removing ads with illegal actions. They have since banned me from posting, without a warning, no ntoice. They said I was harrasing the people online. I do not know the how two emails are considered harrassing, I am sure some of you know from the past I am more polite and nice than most people.

I do not know if I will continue to rehab, I am so sick of the drama and only try to love the animals. I guess you all will not have to worry about me anymore. Take care.

virgo062 Guest

Default Re: No longer monitoring in MArion County, fl

You did the right thing....They should be ashamed. I would not associate with anyone that cares more about their profits than the law