Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chocolate

mugzeezma Guest

Default Re: Chocolate

Quote Originally Posted by Anne
    I have been attacked by a great swarm of ravenous squirrels just trying to put Oreo cookies into the pantry! I almost feared for my life! Oreos are banned here now !!!!!!!!!
    But Anne, you get ALL the creamy filling!

Oh these stories are hysterical.

We went camping last year and wherever we go we tend to attract squirrels, go figure. But they were all over the place. We had just been warned the raccoons would steal everything we have and to not let anything lay out. I am making smores and all I had on the table was marshmallows graham crackers and hershey bars. I fixed one beautiful smore and handed it to one of my kids. Turned away for only a second and there went two squirrels, one with a Hershy bar and the other with the whole dang bag of marshmallows The bag was four times his size and he was haulin butt with bag swaying back and forth. Gone We were so sad but there was no getting it back. We laughed to tears and will never forget it. Little buggars had their own party. It was not the coones, oh no, it was the quirrely's.

cdl Guest

hahaha! that's SO funny...!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Brady
    Oh these stories are hysterical.

Turned away for only a second and there went two squirrels, one with a Hershy bar and the other with the whole dang bag of marshmallows The bag was four times his size and he was haulin butt with bag swaying back and forth. We laughed to tears and will never forget it. Little buggars had their own party.
    LOLZX

racyhall11 Guest

Chocolate reviews from all around the world from my little home in England. It is very sweet item which can give pleasure after eating. Now a days it uses in many ways like making cakes, celebrate parties, and also for children best like item.

Jackie in Tampa is offline Left TSB to start her own Board

just seeing this old thread...
    Rocky loves Oreos too...my bad.
    He seldom ..and I mean seldom has ever seen them, I hate oreos, fred loves oreos. Rockstarlicious always eats the middle of an oreo first and then devours the cookiE! Gums it to death...sucks til it's soggy and slurps it!
    Talk about coco hands and face...no other almost 9y/o could possibly be that messy...
    and we all know they love mommas shirt after anything yummy! Oreo oye!

PS, Rocky would love an oreo, hasn;t had one in at least a year!
    sigh, now I feel like Joan Crawford, geez!

One word: Nutella

Wow, I didn't even notice the thread was old. It is absolutely HILARIOUS! I have too many things I want to quote and comment on. Cocoa and Chip love chocolate.

So many stories there....I brought a set of chocolate bars to a friend's for a "chocolate tasting" and was surprised to see they all had bite marks in them.

Cocoa came out of the cabinet smelling like chocolate one night. I was sure she did but I also knew there wasn't any chocolate up there. I finally got so frustrated that I pulled a chair over and discovered a small bag of chocolate covered bananas that were hidden. I thanked her for leading me to it.

This pretty much sums it up, though I'm careful to keep it away from them in general.

Name:  IMG_0334.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  72.7 KB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.