Thread: NR Still Missing

Default NR Still Missing

Things are not looking good for the return of Mr. Wobbles. I am going to my husbands work again today to see if he may be there. Keep the thoughts and prayers coming.

J

Default Re: NR Still Missing

St. Anthony, St. Anthony please come around, something, well actually someone, Mr. Wobbles, has been lost and cannot be found.

You have helped me Saint Anthony find all that was lost, please don’t fail me now.

I pray it again,

St. Anthony, St. Anthony please come around, someone, Mr. Wobbles, has been lost and cannot be found.
    —E
    “Why she Had to go I don't know,
    she wouldn't say,
    now I long for yesterday."
    —Pointy Tail 03/17/09—

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his LIFE, his LOVE, his LEADER. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"—Unknown
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away.

Giftee's Mom Guest

Please come back, Mr. Wobbles. You are missed, little friend. May the wind be at your back while you're out there --

You are in my prayers.

so sorry to hear mr wobbles is lost. i'll be praying he comes back to your good care safely.

I pray your Mr. Wobbles makes it home and if not, then I pray he can be protected from harm.

You are in my thoughts so much throughout the day. I know it is hard to even get through your day thinking of anything else. I still have faith in his return.
    I do!!!!!! Keep thinking positively.

virgo062 Guest

Come home Mr. Wobbles your mama needs you We all need you

Mr. Wobbles...feel the love and follow it home, sweetie.

Mr. Wobbles, you need to go home. Your mama misses you.

God, please guide Mr. Wobbles home.

Praying that Mr. Wobbles finds his way home to you...

Thank you for all the positive prayers and energy. I have stopped my car so many times thinking I saw him. The birds and other squirrels are enjoying the food I leave out for Mr. Wobbles. I have many releases in the area, when I stop they come up when I whistle, I get very excited then realize it is a released baby other than Wobbie. I give them a treat and say a prayer that they are kept safe too. I will let all of you know if I find him.

He could make it outside. I have trimmed his teeth almost every month and now they are growing like they should. I just think he is physically slow in running because of the head injury and hip injury.

Thank you squirrel pals, your support means sooooo much to me and Mr. Wobbles where ever he is!

My thoughts and prayers remain with you. I can only imagine the feeling you have, scared or frightened.

Dear Lord please bring Mr. Wobbles home to his Mommy and Daddy, please Dear Lord. It is too much for one little man to be on his own like this Lord, watch and protect him, keep warm and let him find his way home.
    —E
    “Why she Had to go I don't know,
    she wouldn't say,
    now I long for yesterday."
    —Pointy Tail 03/17/09—

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his LIFE, his LOVE, his LEADER. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"—Unknown
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away.

Quote Originally Posted by Pointy Tale
    My thoughts and prayers remain with you. I can only imagine the feeling you have, scared or frightened.

Dear Lord please bring Mr. Wobbles home to his Mommy and Daddy, please Dear Lord. It is too much for one little man to be on his own like this Lord, watch and protect him, keep warm and let him find his way home.

me too... It is wonderful though that the other squirrels remember you but I can feel your sadness that they aren't mr wobbles.

I know it's been a while...and maybe I'm just re-opening wounds...but has Mr. Wobbles come home yet?

Giftee's Mom Guest

Oh Mr. Wobbles, I don't even know you but I just love you to pieces! Please at least call your mama, and be safe, sweet squirrel ~