Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ant poison

Default Re: ant poison

Quote Originally Posted by SUNSHINE
    DO YOU THINK THE PLASTIC COULD HAVE ANY EFFECTS ON HER DOWN THE ROAD, I REALLY CANT SEE THEM EATING IT JUST CHEWING IT , BUT YOU NEVER NOW
    I'm not sure, but I can tell you that one year I bought a ferret cage with those pretty, brightly colored plastic shelves. Within a week my squirrels had shredded the shelves to what looked like plastic confetti on the bottom of the cage. I was horrified, but nobody was affected at all!
    Island Rehabber
    NY State Licensed
    Wildlife Rehabilitator

"Ancora Imparo" (I am still learning)
    Michelangelo

If you can't afford the vet,
    You can't afford a pet.
    NEGLECT IS ABUSE.

"Better one day in the trees, than a lifetime in a cage."

'...and the greatest of these, is Love. '

TexanSquirrel Guest

I'm SO GLAD she's doing better!!!

I've been following your thread and I'm so happy your girl is doing better! You got some great advice.

Throwing up was probably the best thing she could do; hopefully she got rid of some of the toxins.

If plastic were highly toxic for squirrels, I think all of ours would be dead. They LOVE to chew plastic. Not that I'm recommending it of course....

Prayers coming your way that your baby will be just fine.
    Henry's Healthy Pets
    Henry's Healthy Blocks, Fox Valley Formula, Fleecies Cage Gear and more

The animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours, they move finished and complete, gifted with senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear. They are not brethren; they are not underlings; they are other nations… ~Henry Beston, The Outermost House, 1928

I am happy your little one is doing well. Keep us posted. Christal

HI EVERYONE DAY 2 AFTER CHIPPY EATING AT THE ANT POISON ,SHES STILL DOING JUST FINE,SHES ACTUALLY BEING REAL LOVABLE WITH MY HUSBAND ALL OF A SUDDEN, ITS PROBABLY ALL IN MY HEAD JUST WORRYING TO MUCH BUT IT SEEMED LIKE SHE FELT THINNER, SHES HER REGULAR SELF, THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE WHO WROTE FOR CARING, I WOULDNT BE THE SAME WITHOUT HER, I COULDNT EVEN IMAGINE, SHES MY GOD SENT BABY GIRL LITTLE ANGEL EVEN THOUGH SHES A LITTLE STINKER TOO, YOU ALL KNOW WHAT I MEAN , IM SO HAPPY NOW

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12