Quote Originally Posted by Sarabi
WELL HERE IS MY STORY, NEED opinions please....I HAD A CAN WITH THE 919 AND HAD PROBLEMS ON AND OFF, I started using the premixed cans yesterday, I ordered more powder from chris, but until I get it I'm using the liquid. Tink has had mushy poo for a few days, and I was adding rice cereal to it for about the last 4 weeks as well. Well it was starting to get better but thought I'd add some mashed banana also last nite, this morning I got the equivelent of what looks like slimy overipe mashed banana.....She is also on some veggies, apples, mustard greens and sweet potato...am i overdoing??? I fed her her cereal/formula /banana this morning and took veggies away, also gave them a block to nibble on. Wendy is just fine, no Diahrreah Should I flush for the next few feeding with Pedialyte and then try formula again. Tink is about 7-8 weeks old now. Wendy about 8-9 weeks. and they are down to 2 esbilac feedings a day, sometimes 3, but usually only 2x is what i can get them to take.
Hey, Sarabi,
When you add the rice cereal, how much do you add so that it is not too thick to flow thru the nipple? I will be opening my new can of Esbilac (with the dreaded lot number) in the morning and to be on the safe side I was planning to add a little cereal. Can you help me out here?
Liz