Thread: twitching

fischern Guest

Default twitching

This 5 week old baby twitches a lot, is that normal? I'm a first timer. She seems to prefer to sleep in a handkerchief clipped inside the collar of my shirt, she's out of the way, but I don't know if she should be in a quieter non-moving area. Any other suggestions for someone new to this?

Default Re: twitching

Hi and welcome to the squirrel board. Yes it is perfectly normal for babies to twitch. I think it is a way of building their muscles. They usually only do it in their sleep though right? Stacey

Quote Originally Posted by fischern
    This 5 week old baby twitches a lot, is that normal? I'm a first timer. She seems to prefer to sleep in a handkerchief clipped inside the collar of my shirt, she's out of the way, but I don't know if she should be in a quieter non-moving area. Any other suggestions for someone new to this?

Default Re: twitching

my babies always twitch too. I thought that they were dreaming. they have even scratched with their hind leg and have taken pot shots at me while sound asleep. mind you the back leg does not hit it's target when trying to scratch.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.