Thread: Food Data Chart Update: Calcium to Phosphorus Ratios

Hybrid View

Default Re: Food Data Chart Update: Calcium to Phosphorus Ratios

Thank you again. The MBD is really scary and that’s what I want to avoid at all costs.
    I think better if I just scrap this fiesta mix. I was trying not to waste it because I have a whole bag but it sounds not too good. Should I trash it or can animals in my woods benefit from it. I dont want to make any critters sick. I’ve got some more Henry blocks on the way and also ordered envivo rodent food that was recommended from another post. Just a little slower delivery I guess due to all this virus stuff. I’ll keep checking back for any other suggestions. This site is really a godsend as I’m trying to learn to be a good squirrel momma.

Default Re: Food Data Chart Update: Calcium to Phosphorus Ratios

Quote Originally Posted by Newbiewnc View Post
    Thank you again. The MBD is really scary and that’s what I want to avoid at all costs.
    I think better if I just scrap this fiesta mix. I was trying not to waste it because I have a whole bag but it sounds not too good. Should I trash it or can animals in my woods benefit from it. I dont want to make any critters sick. I’ve got some more Henry blocks on the way and also ordered envivo rodent food that was recommended from another post. Just a little slower delivery I guess due to all this virus stuff. I’ll keep checking back for any other suggestions. This site is really a godsend as I’m trying to learn to be a good squirrel momma.
    I am sure your wilds will love it. They don't depend on you for 100% of their diet so they are also eating things that will balance this stuff. The envigo is good stuff too. Your squirrel won't like them as much as the HHBs probably but they are very hard, and so good at keeping teeth in good shape.

3. 2 TSBers pass along the fuzzy thanks to CritterMom:

Mel1959 (05-11-2020), Newbiewnc (05-11-2020)

Members who have read this thread: 29