PDA

View Full Version : How Do I?/Kodak Easy Share

Jackie in Tampa
03-29-2008, 08:58 AM
I have an inexpensive camera, but I can take video with it. Now how do I do it? and how do I post it? I know what 'you tube' is....but not photo bucket! and I certainly don't know how to operate any of these high tech fun goodies. can someone teach this old dog new tricks:) I want to share, so I can use this forum to the max, I need you guys input. Help Help Help We have alot of issues to share and until I can give the vision, I feel helpless!I also have this "dock" but I think it only prints photos ?!
I know,.........where the heck have I been? Still in awe of the tele and the microwave! ha...stuck in the 70s ! I wanna share and get some tips about my guys from all you Squirrel pros. So some one pls hook me up!:thankyou :)

Jackie in Tampa
03-29-2008, 09:00 AM
This is dock!

Jackie in Tampa
03-29-2008, 10:09 AM
Thanks Gams...I just got off The 80's thread, I remember growing up and my parents yelling"DON"T TOUCH THOSE KNOBS/BUTTONS"..refering mostly to the "Hi Fi" or the TV! ha ha
now we raise our children to mash buttons starting at age 2 and 3...and the world is filling up fast with buttons...so I gotta catch up!:thumbsup :thankyou

rippie-n-lilgirlsmom
03-29-2008, 10:55 AM
Jackie there is a long cable plug one end in camera, one end in computer. The dock is only to print pictures.
Did you download your kodak cd? If so the video will download to the kodak program.
To take the video, on the round button where you turn to take pictures, the one notch is for videos.

On photobucket there is a place to download videos on your homepage.
Remember the number of the video you want to download, it will let you search wherever your videos are stored (favorites)then you have to rename the video and click start its very easy.

Jackie in Tampa
03-29-2008, 11:12 AM
Thank you RnL, I found the picture of movie camera on camera, got that ...yep cd is done, yep got that cable, and it comes up saying video instead of showing preview of photo, yep...but where does photobucket come from? I'm a chicken to try beyond what I know...and to think I was a rebel at one time, full of adventure..now scared of a camera:sanp3 ok so I'll try.

Jackie in Tampa
03-29-2008, 11:57 AM
This is a test. with fingers crossed!

Chihua Lover
03-29-2008, 12:36 PM
Any Luck? I do know if you use photo bucket it will convert where you can post of TSB - otherwise - I haven't figured out another way to do it. So it's like you have to use photobucket. It is slow but once your videos are in photobucket.com you can copy & paste to TSB. I wish I know how FTN puts a preview of her videos on her threads - haven't figured that one out yet.

Jackie in Tampa
03-29-2008, 12:49 PM
Thanks, but whatis photobucket and where is it? I am still in my pjs and it's almost 2 pm, I'm going to shower....try in a minute. Still drinking coffee too! Stuck on this site, it's addicting and I always learn something!:wahoo :wahoo
Gotta figure this out!

Pam
03-29-2008, 01:13 PM
http://photobucket.com/

Jackie, you will have to join. It's very easy to use, and it's free.

skwerls_R_soft
03-30-2008, 12:54 PM
Jackie In Tampa,
We have a "Tech Thread" that Abi started to help with this type of stuff. There are some photo uploading posts and other neat stuff too. Here's the link...

http://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5136&highlight=Tech+Thread