PDA

View Full Version : RYLEIGH UPDATE

Ryleigh's new mom
12-04-2007, 08:13 PM
:thankyou Thank you so much to all of you who replied!!! I had tears in my eyes when I first posted I was so worried!!! It's amazing how quickly they can totally steal your heart! I've been on the phone with a rehabber (25 years experience) (Didn't give out any personal info), and she told me that it sounded like Ryleigh just has an upset stomach and to give her a few drops of pepto bismol, then see if she would eat some yogurt or fruit. I'm extremely happy to say that she perked up when she saw the yogurt, ate a few tiny spoonfuls, then ran around the house like her normal self. I'm not sure she's okay yet, since she only did that for a few minutes and now she's just laying on her back with her eyes open. Should I give her some Benebac(?) and pedialyte, or just watch her and let her maybe sleep it off? I hope it was just something she ate and got out of her system.:dono

TexanSquirrel
12-04-2007, 09:08 PM
:Welcome Glad TSB could help!

thundersquirrel
12-04-2007, 09:10 PM
if i were you, i'd get some pedialyte (apple flavor is popular) and see how much fluid you can get in her system. something as simple as fluids can help her to recover more easily and more quickly.

please keep us updated on her condition, and watch for ANY unusual behavior. we are here to help. a few of us are online even late at night, sometimes.

good luck. ;)